Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We have TWO Pugs.....temporarily!!!!

BIG news!!! We are going to be a TWO PUG HOUSEHOLD for the next few days!!!

My friend MAGGIE is going to stay here with us because her humans (Mommy's good friend Dyan) have a family emergency in Ohio. Maggie's family called us tonight to see if we could take her to Little Rascal's Pet Motel in the morning. Mommy and Daddy figured that since Maggie and I play together ANYWAY...why not just have her come stay with us? WHOOHOO!
Photobucket
That's Maggie on the right. We were taking a break from playing "I'm gonna push you off the couch sucka!"


I sensed that Maggie was nervous about staying somewhere away from her house, but I tried to reassure her and make her feel comfortable.
Photobucket
"Don't worry Maggie! We'll take good care of you and have lots of fun!"

Stay tuned for more details of our DOUBLE PUGGINESS over the next few days!!!!

9 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Uh, yea. "Reassuring her." More like chatting about what puggy studs were cute at the meetup.

Pug Posse said...

Yeah, it's so nice when girlfriends can spend some quality time together ;-)
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse

Salinger The Pug said...

LOL!!!!!!! You two are hilarious!

I think I'm going to have to start my own PFLAG for PUGS chapter since I don't believe there is one in existence anywhere.

Salinger wants you both to have a "FAAAABULOUS" day! :-)

Laura

Unknown said...

Awww - aren't you sweet reassuring Maggie like that. (Although, I know you well enought to know that was just a ruse you used right before.....PUSHING HER OFF THE COUCH, SUCKA!).

Kelly said...

GIRLS NIGHT! How fun, Salinger!

You guys could do mani/pedis... but I think Sophie will start to suspect something. You might be about to lose that "beard"!

Archie and Melissa said...

oh how wonderful!
i love the photos!
how fun!
xo
m & e

Nevis said...

Hope everything is okay with your friend, Dyan, but I always love pictures of multiple puggie cuteness!

Anonymous said...

hahaha you guys are mean! The S-dog was totally going to push Maggie off the couch.. right after the finished watching 'What Not to Wear' lol

Kelli said...

Hi Salinger!
It was nice of you to let Maggie stay at your house! I'm sure you two will have a ton of fun while she is there!
-Tibby