Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Greetings from Indiana on this COLD and windy Tuesday!
Photobucket

We don't have anything new to report right now other than the ridiculous temps that we have and they're supposed to get WORSE (our high temp tomorrow is 9!). Holden and I spent yesterday afternoon all snuggled up
Photobucket

Mommy made me a "Puggy Nest" last evening so I could snuggle up with Phoebe (my small Pug stuffie).
Photobucket

MAGGIE is back with us for a few days (YAAAAY!) She got here last night and mom hasn't fired up the camera yet, so when we wake up from our naps, I'm sure we'll be feeling photogenic!

Stay WARM everyone!!!

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

you all look so comfy!
stay warm! we are excited to see more maggie pics. we love her blog too!
xo
m & e

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Poor Salinger! We haven't had a winter this year here in Florida.