Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thank you Punchy!

YAY! We got mail today! Mom ordered me one of the cool necktie sets from Punchy!!

Since Maggie is visiting, I haven't been getting my usual 23.5 hours of sleep a day, so I was a little crabby and strung out in this picture.

Photobucket
HAHAHAHA! Mom says it looks like I'm on my way home from a very hard night!!!!

Thank you Punchy! It fits perfectly and we promise to model the rest of the ties when I'm less crabby.

You can click HERE to see them in her ETSY store!

Happy Hump Day everyone!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You look FIERCE! All you need now is Starbucks in one paw, and a briefcase in the other! And maybe an iPhone!

Nevis said...

You look quite dashing, Sal. Are you trying to woo Maggie?

Archie and Melissa said...

hi salinger!

you looks soooooo handsome!

xo
m & e

Anonymous said...

Heehee you do look a bit rough around the edges..
very handsome though!