Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We interrupt our normal programming......

Ok, this isn't Pug related, but we have to share mom's latest obsession....

Some of you that know mommy know that she LOOOVES infomercials (mainly for kitchen stuff or other "gadgety" things). PEARL did a post about her mommy getting the SNUGGIE, so we thought this was a good time to share mom's new favorite commercial...



She yells "SHHHHHHHHH!!!" whenever the "ShamWow Guy" (as she calls him) comes on and then laughs like a lunatic.

He kind of has a face like a Pug....maybe that's why she likes it so much!!!!

10 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

that is hysterical. we laugh at both of those infomercials too!
hahahaha
xo
m & e

Unknown said...

Oh, we just saw this new one this past weekend and laughed our patooties off. "stop living a boring life, stop being a boring person!!" - I'm absolutely convinced this product will help me with that. yup.

Kelly said...

LOL Ok, this is the first time I have seen this Slap Chop thing! I am SOLD!!! I swear, they make it look like magic!

I also saw ShamWow at Walgreen's the other day, and ALMOSt got it! I am such a SUCKER for infomercials!! We bought 'Magic Putty' a few months ago! Have you seen that one??

Snuggie pictures, coming soon...

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

I need the graty, now!! haha

Nevis said...

I actually have one of those things...except I probally paid more and I got it from Pampered Chef years ago. It works great for onions.....just think...minced onions and no tears!

KibitzKnitz said...

"You're going to Love my Nuts"

Yes. Yes I am.

:^)

Pug Posse said...

OMG!!! "You're going to love my nuts"!!! He totally creeped me out in the Sham-Wow ads, but this is a riot! I hadn't seen it before...thank you Laura for making my day!
Pug hugs and kisses!
Vikki and the Pug Posse

The Devil Dog said...

You're going to love my nuts? Did he really say that? That is too funny.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Is that what is wrong with his face? I couldn't figure it out, the hubby thinks he only opens one eye!
I wonder how effective those things would be to dry the pugs down after a bath.. hmm...

Clover said...

hahah.... funny!
Thanks for sharing a laugh today!
Love Clover xo