Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mommy is a big sap!

Mommy finished reading this book today...
Photobucket
It's "Marley and Me" by John Grogan


When she was done, she'd used about twelve boxes of Kleenex and was a big ol blubbering HOT MESS! NOW she won't leave me alone and keeps HUGGING me and just mauling me in general.
Photobucket
MOMMYYYYYY! I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!


Jeez....

I got a break when she made dinner tonight. She picked some of the lettuce that Holden has been growing in his garden and it was SO delicious!
Photobucket

Photobucket
YUMMY!

Oh no....here she comes again..............I gotta go!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Great book huh??? We loved it here.

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom read that book too! There was wet tissue everywhere! You look like you're eyes are about to pop cause your mom is squeezing you so hard! hehehehe
We love lettuce!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Devil Dog said...

Mom read that book too. She thought it was good. She also thinks that I am not nearly as bad as Marley. Thank goodness for small favors.

Roxy

Archie and Melissa said...

hi salinger!
we haven't read that book yet, but now we have to. you are so cute! you always make us smile.
xo
m & e