Friday, September 5, 2008

Another exciting week!

Mom is still really busy with her buttkicking contest, so we'll share most of the highlights of our week in pictures!

FIRST off...Pugsley's mom and my mom made coconut cream pies together so Pugsley's mom could take them to work for her boss's birthday. Pugsley and I got to be the official tasters and we LOOOOOOOVE coconut cream now!
Photobucket
YUMYUMYUMYUMYUM!!!!!!

As promised in our last post, here is a picture of Weiss, Payton's baby brother white Boxer! He is SO cute and mom says he looks like a baby lamb with his pink ears!
Photobucket

He's almost PUG sized, so Pugsley and I had fun playing with him the other day!
Photobucket
Here we are taking a break...that's Holden with me, then Weiss' brother Caden with Pugsley and Weiss with his sister Mikaela. We were SO TIRED!

Mom gave me a bath this week (because I NEEDED it!) and then I got FURMINATED again!
Photobucket
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Just LOOK at the pile she got out after only about five minutes!
Photobucket
UGH!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I'm not BALD after this!

BUT...the BEST news of all for this week was my GRADUATION from the PetSmart Advanced Training Class!!! Mom helped me study hard all week and I did a really good job on my final exam and did my long "sit stay" and long "down stay" and I did really well with heeling too! Mom was SO proud of me tonight!
Photobucket
SEE? I have written proof that I'm a good boy!!!!

Tomorrow is Holden's first football game of the season and I have very important mascot duties during it! I must get to bed now so I can be rested for the big game!

Good night and have a great weekend everyone!

STP

6 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi salinger!
congratulations on your diploma! you are such a good boy! what a great week you all had.

Weiss is adorable! I bet he is bigger than pug size next week. :)

I am excited to hear about Holden's first game! how exciting!

xo
m & e

Unknown said...

we need to do all those things your mommy did this week - we need to bake something (I burned the cookies I attempted two nights ago), we need to bathe and furminate the dogs (I even printed off an online coupon for one...), and we need to get the dogs in some obedience classes and get some written proof that they're not hellions. *sigh* I blame it on the hurricanes. Yup. Damn hurricanes....

The Devil Dog said...

Good luck to Holden in his first game. We know you will be great as mascot. Congrats on your diploma. Great job.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Yay you! Gus passed his intermediate class last week too. :)

Mmm I love coconut cream pie, do you think your mom will send me some too? lol
How have your nasty neighbors been lately?

Puddleglum said...

Congratumalations on the advanced winnings!

Big Brother has passed the Intermediate; I haven't officially done Beginner yet but Mom and Dad are working on me hard at home! I think they want me to amaze all the other dogs when I do go.

As a fellow football mascot, I salute you, Salinger!

Nevis said...

Great post, Salinger! Good luck to Holden and to you being a mascot. Also contgrats on your award!