Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and a new friend!

Happy Easter Everyone!
Photobucket
Mom made me wear my Easter tie today in order to get my basket from the Easter Bunny.

Photobucket
Mmmm...lots of yummy treats! The Bunny was smart and didn't put any of that stupid plastic Easter grass in my basket either!!! I like to eat that stuff and mom doesn't like the aftermath in the yard!

I helped Holden open his big basket from the Bunny too!
Photobucket
He got this cool Titleist hat for golfing this summer...
Photobucket
and this cool new Lego set!
Photobucket
Oh man...nice shot of my doorbell mom!!!!! Jeez...this is supposed to be a FAMILY blog!!!


THEN...our REAL doorbell rang and LOOK who was there!
Photobucket
This is Chloe...a 7 week old English Lab puppy that lives on the next street over...her mom and my mom are good friends!

She was so cute and SO soft and I let her check me out...
Photobucket

We had fun playing together and she even barked at me! Mom is glad she got this on video because she is going to grow up to be a VERY big doggie!!!


Chloe and her family went home and we went for a long walk and then came home and just relaxed. Mom even took a NAP (which NEVER happens) and we had a nice day just doing nothing all together. I love those days!

Happy Easter everyone!

14 comments:

Stubby said...

Salinger - You look so handsome wearing your Easter tie. And what an awesome basket of goodies you got - yummy!
That Chloe sure is cute, but I'm glad you put her in her place. No one pushes puggy around, right?
Stubby xoxo

Brill said...

Gosh Salinger, how many different ties do you have ? I think I'd like to get Pepe a pretty new collar for her birthday in July x

Becky said...

Your new friend Chloe is very cute. Nice Easter basket! Holden raked in the goodies too. You are so handsome in your Easter tie.

Apollo said...

It looks like you had fun with Chloe. She'd be cute if she were a Pug. An Easter tie sure beats Bunny Ears. How fun that you got an Easter basket too! And Holden's Easter basket is cool too!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi salinger!

oh what a fabulous day!
great pictures!

xoxoxo
m & e

Kelly said...

Salinger! You and Chloe were sooo cute! My momma was squealing at that video!

Your Easter basket looks SO COOL. I wonder what it's like to get an Easter basket from your momma... I WOULDN'T KNOW, because my Momma NEGLECTED TO GET ME ONE! :(

PS Holden looked so cute in his soccer gear! Momma wants to squeeze him too. I actually think she is considering adopting your entire family. Let me warn you, she doesn't buy EASTER BASKETS. Hmph.

A Tail of 3 Doggies said...

George: Cool Easter Tie!

Gracie: Ooooooooohh that Chase is soooooooo adorable!

Unknown said...

Hi Salinger - thanks for visiting the bloggy - we put you on our PUGWATCH list, too so we can keep up with the Salinger Scoop! Love the video, you are so friendly and your little curleybun was just waggling.
hugs from Texas!

Nevis said...

Happy Easter! (belated) You're such a cutie, Salinger!

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Salinger, you look very handsome in your Easter tie. What a good looking manpug you are.
Mom thinks PlusOne may have the same lego set as Holden. It would be fun to put the two of them together.

We wanted to thank you for your kind words after Jill's passing. They were very much appreciated.

Roxy, Lucky, Mom, Dad & PlusOne

LydiaAndPugs said...

What a cute and handsome Easter Puggy you have! Great blog too.

~Dawn

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! You guys got lots of fun Easter stuff! :)

And look at the puppy!! Aww!!

Anonymous said...

I love tulips, yours are so pretty! Mine haven't bloomed yet.. soon hopefully.

Hahaha that sounds like Gus, except he won't poop!

Kelli said...

Hi Salinger!
It looks like you had a great Easter! That puppy looks like fun to play with. My friend Chip started out small like that but now she is HUGE!
:) Tibby