Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's PA!!!!!!!!

Last week, I got to meet PA!!!!!!!!!! Pa is my grandpa...he's mommy's dad. Here is a pic of the two of them...
Photobucket

I've met Mimi (my grandma...mommy's mom) a few times before, but this time she brought PA with her when they came to visit from Arizona!

Here he is with me!
Photobucket
Hi Pa!

Photobucket
It's so nice to meet you!

Photobucket
Ok, now time for treats!

Photobucket
This is my new buddy!

I love Pa! He rubs my tummy and he thinks I'm cute! I decided that he wasn't going back to Arizona until I kissed him, so stay tuned for more details of our visit and to see if I got to give Pa a nice slurpy kiss!

Stay tuned for more.............

7 comments:

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi! it is funny because I also want Coco to kiss my mom. She doesn't want to, but I will find a way next time she comes!

Anonymous said...

Oh fun!!
Gus gives everyone but my grandma kisses... she doesn't like him! :(

Nevis said...

Great shots! Fathers and Grandfathers are great!

The Devil Dog said...

Hi PA! Nice to meet you. Glad you are back, Salinger, we missed you.

Roxy

Archie and Melissa said...

oh how fun!
salinger you are a lucky puggy!
it looks like you and pa had a great time!
xo
m & e

Brutus and Miley said...

Grandparents are great! They shower you with affection and more importantly treats! Have fun Salinger!

Erica said...

Salinger I'm going to go with NO you will not end up kissing PA. But I wish you luck trying. Keep us updated.