Thursday, October 2, 2008

Grandmas bring goodies!

I had some surprise visitors today!

My Grandma Neff and Great Grandma Belcher! They brought a big bag of yummy apples from the orchard up the road and a surprise box for mommy......
Photobucket
KISSING PUG SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS!!!!!!!!

We LOVE them! The black pug even has her tongue hanging out (might be hard to see) just like Dixie-Bugg and Clementine!

Both Grandmas think I'm adorable (duh!) so they sat and gave me good tummy rubs and ear scratches on my dome head. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Photobucket

Thank you so much Grandmas!

6 comments:

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

oohh I want that! Do you know where they got the shakers? Your grandmas are very nice! Coco has one grandma only, and she lives very very far away. But she will be visiting for Christmas!

Unknown said...

ahhaaa - we have the same salt and pepper shakers that came from my puggies' grandparents also! Yes, we thought it was pretty cool that the black pug's tongue hangs out.
Ok, so we are giving you the letter "W" - it's a hard one, but we think you are up to the challenge. Have fun!

Nevis said...

Adorable photos! And I love the S&P shakers.

The Devil Dog said...

Oh, we want those! Mom thinks they are on sale at Amazon. They are so cute!

Roxy

Archie and Melissa said...

oh how fun!
i love those salt and pepper shakers!
i am going to have to get them. you have very cool grandmas!
xo
m & e

Anonymous said...

Hey, Salinger! Is your mom the lady who made pupcakes for pug meetup a few months ago? You might remember me saying "I love you"!

For those of you interested in the s & p shakers....go to www.ltd.com. They sell the set for $4.95!