Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to school

My big brother Holden is in FOURTH grade now! This is his official annual "First Day Of School" picture that mom took on Friday (I know...starting school on a FRIDAY? WTF?)


Photobucket
SO handsome!

Today is Monday and it's brother's first FULL day of school (Friday was just a half day). I knew something was up when he got up early and waited by the door. THEN....that big evil cheesewagon pulled up and took him away! :-(

Photobucket

Now I'll be sad and mopey until the cheesewagon brings him back to me around 3:30.

Photobucket
It's SO tragic!!!!!!!

Try to have a nice day everyone. I'll just be here...moping and sitting in mommy's lap while she's working. SIIIIIIIGH.

8 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

CHEESEWAGON!!!!!!!!! GAHHHBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We loves it! You missed some d-r-a-m-a by the way!!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

oh sweetie!
he will be home before you know it and tell you all about his adventures as a fourth grader! how exciting!
xo
m & e

Anonymous said...

Holden will be back soon and I bet he will have all sorts of stuff leftover from lunch you can eat! :)

It's hard after a summer of fun... school here won't start until Sept 2nd!

Nevis said...

Have a wonderful day on your first day, Holden!

My fiance teaches 4th grade! It's a wonderful age.

The Devil Dog said...

Wow, your school starts early. PlusOne will be in sixth grade. We love the cheesewagon. That is too funny.

Roxy

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

I tagged you for a meme in my blog, Salinger! Hope Holden had a great first day! (When Mommy lived in NJ, her school didn't start until September either)

Molly the Airedale said...

We're sure Holden is missing you too, Salinger! Wouldn't it be fun to ride the school bus with all of the kids?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Brutus and Miley said...

we've tagged you for a meme!

Glad to see you back!