Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been FURMINATED!!!!!!!

Oh wow...you wouldn't believe what happened to me! I've been FURMINATED! I have been shedding like CRAZY (must be the warmer weather and getting rid of all this winter coat!) and Mommy keeps crabbing that she can't even wear her favorite color (black) around me! My girlfriend Sophie (kiss kiss Sophie!) had this treatment and her mommy said it worked, so MY mommy got one from the vet yesterday. The vet lady laughed and told her "make sure you're outside!" The comb looks kind of pointy, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Mommy was a litle flipped out too, so she decided to wait until Holden got home so he could help.

SO...my brother Holden got off the big yellow bus this afternoon and I had to kiss his face off for about half an hour before we got started.
Photobucket
ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!!!!!


Mommy set up some towels on the deck and then bribed me with a new butcher bone (mmmm....I LOOOOOOOOVE those!) and then combed me. I didn't mind it at all!
Photobucket
Mmmmmmmmm...butcher bone! I didn't even notice the comb!


Holden even got a turn!
Photobucket
What a nice brother!!!! I'm so glad the big yellow bus brought him home today!


They only worked on me for about five minutes, but when they were done, I was TOTALLY confused because it looked like a whole other dog on the towel!!!!
Photobucket
WHAT THE...? PUG? PUG? Where ARE you? I KNOW there has to be another Pug here!


Just LOOK at all this!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!! It's amazing I'm not totally bald!
Photobucket


Mommy said we'd do more another time. She was afraid of hurting my skin, so she just let me have my bone and left me alone.
Photobucket
OH thank you Mommy!!!!!


Holden brought me a piece of lettuce from his garden! I LOOOOOVE lettuce (well, I love any food really, but Holden's lettuce is really tasty!)
Photobucket
It would have been better with a little balsamic vinaigrette, bleu cheese and toasted pecans, but maybe next time!


SO....TWO PAWS UP for the Furminator!!!!!! It was totally worth the price ($35) and hopefully mommy will stop being so yelly about her black clothes!!!!

OH...thanks so much to Sophie ( http://pugandbugg.blogspot.com/ ) for picking my "I'm in trouble" picture as the winner of the photo contest!!!!! I will be sure to throw some EXTRA kisses your way next weekend and maybe even some for Dixie too!!!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

S-Dog

8 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

YAY! We are so glad it worked. Dixie is not allowed any kisses from my hottie boyfriend tho, kiss kiss!! We are making chicken tonight at my house and I would totally steal some and share with you if I could!!!
xoxo Sophie

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! That furminator really does the job!
yummmmmm - we love lettuce too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Devil Dog said...

Wow, I'm amazed your not bald! But then Sophie wouldn't like that, would she, and we can't have that, so good thing your mom stopped when she did. hee hee

Roxy

Anonymous said...

$35!!! We paid $75 for the exact same thing here in Canada. RIP OFF!! You can't tell me the teeny difference in the exchange is worth an extra $40!

It does work very well though, I'll give 'em that...

Lucy said...

I got Furminated too! But the first time mom was a little bit over-zealous with the tool, and she rubbed my hiney a little raw. It was very effective, however! Mom knows to be gentle with it in the future!
Love,
Lucy

Archie and Melissa said...

hi s-dog!
oooo! the furuuurminatorrrr!
we need one of those! emmitt moults in clumps this time of year.
i am going to get one for him and that butcher bone too!
xo
melissa

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my, you're gonna be bald soon!!! I don't like the looks of that Furminator...Oh no.

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Nevis said...

Sounds great! We'll have to check out this Furminator for my puggies, although my black pug doesn't shed very much. My fawn DOES!