Wednesday, December 8, 2010

VISITORS!

YAY! My special visitors are here!!! Look who flew ALLLLL the way from Arizona to come visit ME!

MIMI AND PA!!! (Mommy's parents).


I was so excited to see them because they think I'm totally cute and funny! I even TACKLED Pa for a kiss!

"Come on...MAN UP and KISS ME PA!!!!"


Mimi and I had a nice conversation about all the fun stuff we're going to do during their visit!

"Activity number ONE, Mimi...FEED PUG SNACKS!"


I tried to remind her of this important rule during dinner....

"Ummmm...HELLLL-LLLOOOO? Pass some meatloaf down this way please!"


We celebrated Pa's birthday with a big ol "Are You Freakin' Kidding Me Chocolate Cake"!!!

Awww, CRAP...who ordered CHOCOLATE?? Puggy poison!


Mimi LOVES to clean and organize stuff, so mom turned her loose on our kitchen cabinets!!!

TAH-DAAH! Good job Master Organizer Mimi!!!


Mimi and Pa are the BEST snugglers!!!

I like to sleep in Mimi's lap like a baby (without screaming and diapers!)


Pa says my ears feel like suede!

"Ahhhhhh....a little to the left, Pa!"


We have a LOT more info to document and will share more in the next few days!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

8 comments:

xandargran said...

Are they originally from Mich?
Tallulah, Gromit & Paxil in East Lansing

Wilma said...

Oh boy Sal, your Mimi and Pa look so happy to see you, and you look so proud. I can clearly see that you all are in the mutual admiration society. The container cabinet is the most hateful cabinet in the house. Mom wishes someone would come and organize hers. She knows that Dad would only immediately mess it up anyway. Have a great visit with your Grandparents, I can't wait to hear all about it.

Yours Truly said...

oh.my.dog. you are are soooo lucky! I think we have visitors coming soon... I hope I receive as much attention as you did!

Love, Marlene

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

You are so lucky to have your Mimi & Pa come visit you!! From the looks of things, you are going to be getting plenty of snacks while they are there - who can say no to their grandpug :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Minnie and Mack said...

Wow, you are a lucky pug to have g-parents to come and visit you! Loooks like you have them wrapped around your paw. Keep it up and treats and yummies will be flowing your way!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

The Devil Dog said...

Wow, talk about the good life! Have a great time with Mimi and Pa.

Roxy & Lucky

Hank said...

Well, bud.....yer Mimi is a good snuggler an' all but I wouldn't be countin' on any snacks from the table. Shucks.

An' wayduh tackle that ol' boy!

Vito and Gina said...

Sal, will you send Mimi to my house to organize my (Mom's) cabinets? And go ahead and send Pa too because I need my suede ears rubbed like that too - it looks sooooooooooo gooooooood.

Later!
Vito