Friday, July 23, 2010

Making Maggie fabulous!

Hi everyone! My girlyPal Maggie stayed with us about two weeks ago!
Photobucket


She came to the July Pug Meetup with us, but since this was her first one, I wanted to make sure she was looking glamorous! Mom said we could give Maggie a PAWTICURE!!!

I chose her polish for her....it was a toss up between the silver sparkles, cantaloupe orange OR (the ultimate winner...)
Photobucket
HOOCHIE MAMA RED!!!! (hahahaha)


Daddy held Maggie on his lap while Mom worked on her pawticure...
Photobucket
It was a nice peaceful process and Maggie was totally relaxed...Mom didn't even have to get all yelly with Vietnamese words or anything!!!!!


I waited patiently while Maggie's nails dried...
Photobucket


TA-DAH!!!!
Photobucket
Work it girl!!! Those nails are RED hot!!!!


Happy Friday everyone!

12 comments:

Stubby said...

Hi Sal! Why didn't you get your nails done, too? I mean Maggie's nail look all pretty and everything but I would have thought you'd be first in line to get a pawticure. I'm just sayin!

Stubby xoxo

agent99 said...

Ooooh, yooo wahn Freeench? I do French. You like. Very sexy. Tree dolla more.

Wilma said...

Is that one of our Maggies? Shelooks like a boatload of fun. I hope she can come this weekend!

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

How pretty. We haven't gotten our nails pained in the longest time.


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo
& Lolly Pop

Punchbugpug said...

Wow! Sal, she is rockin' the red nails!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

oOh la la Sal sa!!

Maggie looks soooo pretty's!!
Yous did a great job Salisbury Steakbutts pickings out 'da polish's!!

Sock Monkey Mouts Red!!!
YowZa!! hee hees

See ya 'dis weekends at Camp!!!

Izzy and Josie Sista

Kelly said...

Momma is wondering if she can get me to sit still long enough to do this to me!!

I am wondering if I can move out.

xoxo
Pearl

houndstooth said...

Sal, I REALLY think your mom needs to adopt a sister for you! That pawdicure just proves it!

Bunny

Puglette said...

what a sweetie you are to share your pawticurist with maggie! her nails look perfect! those sock monkey beds are all the rage these days. i think i have seen about 4 other pups with them. it's a sock monkey revolution!!
but their heads always look upside down to me. hmmmm
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Becky said...

Hoochie Mama Red would have been my choice too! How cute! I just might have to do Fuji's and Gidget's nails!

Archie and Melissa said...

oh how fun!
emmitt is wondering if he can come over too for a makeover.

he needs a new look and preferable one that will help him transform into "emma" for the sunflower camp this weekend!

he says he needs alot of help!

xoxoxo
m & e

Kitty+Coco said...

Hot tamales! That is hot. Maggie is sure to attract a new pug at the meetup with that kind of advertising.
Laura you did a fabulous job with the painting. Really, no smudges or anything.
We can see the jealousy written all over Sal's face.

Kitty and Coco