Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cheating for charity

Two weeks ago (yeah...still catching up), Mom and Holden took me to one of my favorite places!



There was a cool charity event going to on to help the Indy Humane Society....SMOOCH A POOCH!!! For $1 you could kiss Frankie the Bulldog!!!!

Just look at mom....shameless hussy just cheating RIGHT in front of me!!!!! Is this even LEGAL????


Mom loves this series of pics of Holden....just scroll down and look at them all in order and you can almost hear Holden laughing!!!!




Oh SURE...boy and a dog is CUTE and everything...but it's STILL CHEATING!!!

To help me get over my case of the red@$$ over the cheating...mom propped ME up in the kissing booth!!!!

Nope...sorry Mom. You're not pimping out my kisses even if it IS for charity!!! Take me home at once!!!!


Since mom bought me a new placemat and some flossies...I really couldn't stay mad at her. I guess it WAS for a good cause, so I'll work on forgiving her again.

Happy Saturday!

**Mom's note** These pics were taken by a photographer there at Three Dog Bakery and were uploaded to Snapfish. I copied them and have been trying for three days to resize them or get rid of that annoying white background but no dice! Just use your imagination...ok?

6 comments:

Shawn said...

I'm a new follower of the Saturday Pet Blogger follow, please follow me back.
Thanks, Mr. Monkey

http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/

Hank said...

Hi, Sal!

We love all the pics but #2 of Holden is our favorite!

Lick ya later!

Molly

houndstooth said...

Oh, Salinger, I feel your pain! Not many things upset me, but other dogs mackin' on my mom is one of them! Still, those pics of Holden are hilarious!

Bunny

P.S. I believe you can use those photos as evidence in court when you sue for alienation of affection!

Wilma said...

Shoulda been me in that booth. They could have charged $10 a kiss. That Holden sure looks like he had a blast. Good times.

Archie and Melissa said...

oh what a great way to raise money!
we love the series with holden too!
how fun!
if you were in the booth salinger, they would have raised a million dollars!
xoxoox
m & e

Two French Bulldogs said...

Three Dog Bakery rocks! That's where we bought our birthday cake
Benny & Lily