Friday, October 30, 2009

The peeps' trip and a MAJOR AWARD!!!

Hi everyone! I spent the last 2 days at Little Rascals Pet Motel soaking up all of Lloyd and Gail's attention. The peeps went off on some kind of "adventure" doing crazy stuff like THIS...
Photobucket
HOLY CRAP! The peeps are FLYING! Look at Holden way up high!


I always KNEW they were crazy! Look at them all amped up on adreneline after ZipLining all afternoon!
Photobucket

They drove over to Logan, Ohio and visited Hocking Hills Canopy Tours! As you can see...they had a LOT of fun!

Holden stayed with his Dad (Doug) in Logan and then mom and dad went down to Cincinnati and went to Ikea and Jungle Jim's Market (which mom has declared the COOLEST place EVER!). Check out some of the crazy foodables they had there....
Photobucket
WHOLE pig head (OMG!)

Photobucket
Rattlesnake! (A little pricey...this whole snake was $115!)

Photobucket
PYTHON filets! (GAAAAAAAG!)

They also had a KILLER pet department...
Photobucket
An adjustable "sleep number" type bed which OF COURSE featured a PUG on the box!!!!

Mom thought this was GENIUS...
Photobucket
Stuffies with NO STUFFING!!!! No more pulling looooong pieces of cotton out of PugButts!!!

Mom and dad picked me out a few special presents, which we'll blog about tomorrow!!!

When Mom picked me up at Little Rascals this morning......they informed her that I had WON A PRIZE!!!!! (A PRIZE????? FOR ME????)
Photobucket
LOOK AT THIS TROPHY!!!!!

Lloyd and Gail told me that I was "Little Rascal's Pet Motel PET OF THE YEAR for 2009!"
Photobucket
This is HUGE!!! Lloyd and Gail gave me a FREE bath/nail trim/butt squeeze along with this BIG PUG statue trophy!

Thank you SO MUCH Lloyd and Gail! I am HONORED to be your Pet of the Year and will wear the title with great honor!
Be sure to check out Little Rascals if you haven't already...it ROCKS!

Stay tuned to see what my present was! It will be VERY appropriate for tomorrow (Halloweenie!!!)

Happy FRIDAY everyone!

15 comments:

Harry Pugalicious said...

Salinger,

It looks like maybe your peeps are crazy. I's just thinking that swinging through the air on a rope is not something non-crazy peoples do.

Um, your Mom's not cooking any of that snake stuff when we's there is she??

Can't wait to see your present - and congrats on your award. That's awesome!!!!

Sniff you next Friday!

Kelly said...

Salinger! I can't believe you got pet of the year! I want those people at that pet hotel to adopt meeeee! They totally spoil you!

Mom wanted me to tell you that she has felt very ILL ever since she saw that pig head. Momma is what I like to call... sheltered. I think that picture may have sent her over the edge. She swears the pig is looking at her.

Looks like your fam had a great trip, but I know you're glad to have them home!

Have a great weekend!!!

dw said...

Your peeps are crazy! But, Salinger, dude! A prize! I hope it came with treats!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Congrads on your pawsome award! We hope they got you the sleep number bed!

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Mommy and Daddy are on the flooooor dying laughing! Also did you get the sleep number bed?

Hank said...

Way tuh go, Sal, buddy! That's awesome!

PS Tell yer folks I'm not so sure that's a pig's head. Looks an awful lot like summa my relatives.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Salinger mom and dad are hopefully not eating any of that crazy stuff. But I think it may be to late to warm them. How else would they be flying instead of walking
Crazy
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Salinger
Congratulations on your award!
I think your peeps are daredevils and I don't know about that food!
Gross!
love
tweedles

Archie and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Archie and Melissa said...

oh my goodness salinger!
congratulations on your award! that is the coolest thing ever! we LOVE your statue!

your vacations are amazing! the zipline too cool!

Ikea... our favorite and the market... wow!
we have never seen anything like that!

happy happy halloweenie!

xoxoxo
m & e

Oakley and Swisher said...

It looks like your peeps had an awesome time! That is some trophy you got there S buddy. Congratulations.

Lots of Licks--
oak and swish

Page said...

OMG, that is the coolest trophy ever! And a free buzz squeeze?? Priceless.

Mia said...

That's a pretty cool award!!!! We always knew you were special!!! Glad the folks are back and you got presents!!!

Can't wait to see you on Saturday!!!

Lilo

Nevis said...

Ooo! I've always wanted to go ziplineing! Was it fun? It looked fun!

Nevis said...

OH, and congrats Salinger!