Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy belated birthday Pugsley!

Hi everyone! My "life partner" and BPF had his 2nd birthday last Saturday!!! Mom has been crazy busy with work and other junk, but we FINALLY got around to taking Pugsley his present last night!
Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!

I helped him to open his present bag (we were kind to the Earth and recycled it from the present Stubby gave us last weekend!)
Photobucket
Mom likes this pic of our puggy butts! Quel embarrassment!!!!

We gave Pugsley some of the Mr. Pugsley's Peanut Butter biscuits (since his name is on the box!)
Photobucket
AND this tough-guy looking shirt!
Photobucket

Then mom gave Pugsley some birthday tummy rubs...
Photobucket

and gave Low-rider Lola some snuggles...
Photobucket

of course, no get together with Pugsley would be complete without us doing our Greco-Roman Pug Wrestling!
Photobucket

For the entertainment portion of the evening...Heather helped me to do my Phil Spector impression!
Photobucket
Photobucket
UNCANNY I tell you!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUGSLEY...I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!

4 comments:

Stubby said...

Salinger - Way to recycle little buddy! Doesn't it feel good?

I can't wait to meet Pugsley so that I can join in on the Greco-Pug Wrestling.

I'm sure Pugsley loved his Mr. Pugsley treats and that he will share them with Lola. And that tough guy shirt is too cute!

I have to get back to the game too. I'm glued to the tube because the game is so intense!

Stubby xoxo

Stacy Walker said...

Looks like lots of fun. Thanks for the review of the peanut butter treats. Did your Mom see the pics of Phil Spector without his wig? Creepy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Another party, more fun, more treats, more smiles and more good times. Is there anything better than that?
Thanks for sharring the cute pics
love
tweedles

Brill said...

I love the mania captured in these pictures :)