Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

In honor of Earth Day today, we're going to borrow the short film made by our very own blogger buddy PUGLET!

Can you believe how SMART he is???? (Mom, on the other hand, is NOT so smart and can't figure out how to make this video fit our space, so just double click it to watch it and it will biggify)

After seeing this video, mom says that I really need to start doing more smart stuff like this to earn my kibble around here! (yeah, thanks a HEAP Puglet!)

GREAT video....and our buddy Stubby helped collaborate on it too! Be sure to check out both of their blogs (Puglet and Stubby) for more great info about being good to Mother Earth.

Mom says she is going to do her part today by not using water to do any laundry or dishes!!

Happy Earth Day!

12 comments:

Page said...

Sal, that video is great! I posted it on my blog as well...though I still refuse to believe that is an actual pug. What pug is actually trained that well??? tehehe

But it is one of the cutest videos eva! Thanks for sharing!

Apollo said...

That is awesome! Yay for Puglet and Stubby!

Kristi Logan said...

This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

Archie and Melissa said...

happy happy earth day salinger!
we LOVE puglet's video!
xoxoxo
what a great post!
m & e

agent99 said...

Mom said that's the best idea she heard all day! No laundry, dishes or cooking.
Hopefully the Chinese food delivery guy doesn't trip on the dark steps up the the door!

Oakley and Swisher said...

BOL. S-Dog- Happy Earth Day, no dishes or laundry today, we like that idea.

Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hey Sal -

Greetings Earthling -
hee hee

Yes, Stubby and Puglet are super duper smarts. I needed some of your Momma's cookies though to watch the video! I loves to TV and snacks!
Later Dude,
Anakin Man

houndstooth said...

That video is just awesome! We loved it! I'm being green by washing the dishes around here and using biodegradeable poop bags!

Bunny

Stubby said...

Hey Sal! Thanks for the shout-out! That video cracks me up everytime I watch it. Those cows are just too much.

That's funny how your mom is celebrating today. My mom did laundry and is going to run the dishwasher. I told her this morning to skip the shower but she laughed at me. Just keeping it green, you know?

Stubby xoxo

Adventures of two Indianapolis Girls said...

Great job...keep spreading that pug cuteness around!

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Aren't Stubby and Puglet the best! Puglet is so adorable in that video :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Two French Bulldogs said...

Thank you for sharing the video..cute
Benny & Lily