Friday, April 16, 2010

My birthday bash!

Hi everyone! WOW...what a birthday bash! I spent most of this morning recovering and curled up in a ball in the front door sunpuddle!

Here I am yesterday all dressed up and dapper with my Punchy birthday tie!
Photobucket


Mom, Dad and Holden took me to one of my favorite local hotspots!!!!
Photobucket


I got to pick ANYTHING I wanted! I got some of my usual favorite crunchy pizza treats and a big bag full of Flossies!
Photobucket


We went home and I got to have some of my banana pupcake that mommy made for me!!!!
Photobucket
Holden and Daddy helped me blow out my candle!


Daddy started to feed me my piece of birthday pupcake....
Photobucket

But mom said that it was ok to eat like an "animal" on my birthday! YUMMMMMM!!!
Photobucket
OMG......CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After cake...I got to open my presents! Holden helped me....
Photobucket
I got a cool green tshirt with a shamrock on it that says "Lucky Dog", a new collar that says "Good Boy" all over it and a new stuffed squeaky racoon that we named BANDIT!


I also got a nice birthday card from Mimi and Pa with a whole DOLLAR inside with a note that said it was for a special birthday ice cream!
Photobucket
Mom said we can hold onto the dollar and take Mimi for ice cream when she comes to visit in a few weeks!!!!! THANK YOU MIMI AND PA!


Now we all know that 3 in hooman years is equal to 21 in Puggy years....so Daddy said it was time to break out the bubbly!!!
Photobucket
WHOOOOHOOOO PARTY!!!!!!!!!


Thank you ALL so much for the sweet birthday wishes and those that mentioned my birthday on your own bloggies! Mom says we have a whole BUNCH of new friends that we have to go check out and thank for the greetings!!!!

I'm going to find and ice pack and going back to my spot in the front door!

Happy Friday everyone and thanks again!!!!

14 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

What a great birfdays! We hope you get some more pupcake today!

Arlo The Pug said...

S-dog!!! You are so awesome! and your pawrents and brother really know how to throw a party! You got lotsa cool stuff for your birthday! Live it up, buddy! You deserve it! Love, Arlo.

Smushie Ranch said...

Sal, looks like you had a fabulous party! Any red velvet cake? Save any for us??? Prolly not. Figures...

Stella, Gunther and Betty

Stubby said...

Sal dude! Way to live it up on your birthday. Your peeps really take care of you, don't they? A visit to a bakery, a big honking cake, presents, and even some booze. Can I celebrate my birthday at your house?

Stubby xoxo

BRUTUS said...

What a great day! Love the photo of you "eating like an animal" - the crazed look in your eyes BOL!! Here's to many, many more!!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

houndstooth said...

I am so glad you had such a great birthday! The only thing missing was a lampshade on your head!

I'm so jealous! Our Three Dog Bakery closed here last year! *sob*

Bunny

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Glad to see that you had a great birthday!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

1000 Goldens said...

Happy Birthday, it looks like you celebrated perfectly :)

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hey Sal!!!

Wow!!!
What a great Birfdays you had! All that stuff yous gots. Anakin wants that racoon stuffie. He was drooling on the 'puter screens when he saws it. Izzy and I likes your cool tie and your new green
t-shirt. Your cake looks soooooo yummy. That hooman bro of yours looks like a pretty cool dude and you 'rents looks pretty cool toos. You gots it mades dude!!! We tolds our 'rents that if they pee's us offs we are on the next bus to Indi-aner(hee hee) you'll see a bus load of pugga's.
Take care big guy.
Pee-S...
My Mommy wants me to tell you to let you Mommy hug you all she wants (especially today)...love ya,
laters ruff tuff stuff...
Josie, Izzy, and Anakin

The WriggleButts said...

Looks like you had a great pawty, too! Mom promised me muffins in addition to my "cake", but we all got so comfy on the couch we didn't bother..

Bajas

Diane said...

Happy Birthday, Salinger!!!!
It looks like you had such a special day with your family. They sure know how to treat a special little Pug, don't they! I think you ARE a lucky boy! XOXO Diane

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are the man Salinger and you even got to go to the bakery! Yum yum
Benny & Lily

Wilma said...

What an awesome Birthday celebration. I'm so glad you got to celebrate in such a fantastic way!

Apollo said...

What a fun birthday! The banana pupcake looks delicious! Your Mom makes such yummy cakes! I'm very jealous of your Bandit. You look very dashing in your birthday tie. But then again, as a queen, you have to have good fashion taste. ;) Glad to see you had a great birthday, buddy!