Monday, October 26, 2009

War games

Good morning troops! This is General Salinger T. Pug reporting from the upstairs of our residence with Corporal Holden and I conducting heavy surveillance and evaluating our target (Will)
Photobucket

At 1200 hours, Mom gave the all clear to FIRE!!!!
Photobucket
"Ahhh...I love the smell of Nerf darts in the morning" (well, technically it was noon).

I jumped up to make sure Will didn't require medical attention from the Nerf attack
Photobucket

He was fine, so I decided to hold him prisoner and make him play tug with a ball with me!
Photobucket

Meanwhile, Holden kept threatening to attack if Will didn't get up!
Photobucket

I barked at Holden and told him that I had secured the prisoner and he was going NO WHERE for the moment. Mom and I commanded him to go clean his room while I roughed up my ball and prisoner!
Photobucket

What did all of YOU do this weekend?

Happy Monday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha sounds like fun! :)

Too Cute Pugs said...

LOL - we like how it was Mom who gave the command to attack Will at noon. For some reason, Moms don't like teenagers sleeping into the afternoon. Thank goodness they don't stop puggies sleeping whenever they want.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Nevis said...

Ahh...I remember times like that when I as a kid...

Stubby said...

Salinger - I'm so glad to see you working on the weekend which is more than I can say for myself. I caught up on my sleep and watched football all weekend. Ah, a pug's life!

Stubby xoxo

Hank said...

Sal, buddy.....that looks worse than water boardin'!

PS Whut's the T. stand fer? Turd?

Two French Bulldogs said...

Great job General..it looks like a successful mission
Benny & Lily

Dutch the Pug said...

Pug attacks are so much fun...we need nerfify guns around here!

Oakley and Swisher said...

General Salinger it looks like you had sooo much fun with your humans this weekend.

Those treats your mom made sound delicious.

Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish

Kelly said...

General Salinger, you are a force to be reckoned with! If you can get Holden to start following all of your orders, maybe you can get him to feed you extra foodables...