Saturday, January 16, 2010

Part 2 of the ZhuZhu hamster tale (get it...TAIL?)

I'm sure you all saw the traumatic post from yesterday where I was first introduced to NumNums the ZhuZhu hamster. He scared the living crap right out of me and made me run for the blankets to hide! Mom was nice and put him up on the game table so he wouldn't bother me anymore, but then I decided to get tough....and show that little hamster turd who's boss around here!!!

"YOU THERE...Hamster...come down at ONCE so I may give you a proper thrashing!!!"


Check me out....

I took a lesson from my friend Anniebelly and gave that hamster a SPANKIN'!!!!!


So yeah...me and the hamster? We're alllll good now.

Yup...like two little Fonzies!!!


Happy Saturday everyone!!!

***MOM'S NOTE***
Most of you hopefully know that Hank and Molly's sister Becca (from I Tell You What) has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

We got to meet Becca in person a few weeks ago and she was such a sweet girl. We hope she's having fun chasing all those squirrels and running like a puppy again! If you haven't already...jump on over to their blog and show some love!!!!

15 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Salinger, you are so funny! I think that silly hampster knows who the boss is now...don't let him forget it either! xo Diane

Hank said...

Sal, bud.....now THAT is how ya do it!!!

Good thing you got 'er done 'cause Joe Jack's got one heckuva hangover an' I don't think he could handle yer mom's cacklin'.

Pee S: Thanks fer the shout out fer my sis, pal. :)

The WriggleButts said...

Well done!

Unknown said...

You tough dude, you. You're letting a little rodent make you squeal like that? I get it, it's from frustration, but still...At least you're goo now. I'll stop by I Tell Ya What to pay my respects but I have to admit, I'm feeling weak at heart, plus my mom lets the floodgates open. On my way...
Twink!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Salinger,
We would have nightmares for weeks if that thing ever lived here! Glad you showed him who the boss is.
Benny & Lily

houndstooth said...

Salinger,

I am so glad that you taught Num Num who the boss is around your house!

Bunny

houndstooth said...

Salinger,

I am so glad that you taught Num Num who the boss is around your house!

Bunny

Smushie Ranch said...

Sal, I love ya and mean no disrespect to you or your mom but that's some laugh she's got there! Whoa nelly!

Way to tell that gerbil who's boss. Just remember to keep it away from the likes of that Richard Geere fellow. Why don't you hide it in that mountain of toys you got there when you're not playin' with it.

Gunther

BRUTUS said...

Hey Salinger!! Had to come over and check out the hamster thing. Haven't decided how I feel about that yet.... Mom said she'd get me one, but I'm not sure that's such a good idea (dad has a little remote-controlled helicopter, make me bonkers with it)! Your mom is an excellent hamster driver, I must say - even negotiated that tile-carpet transition (yesterday's video) masterfully BOL!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

agent99 said...

S-dag, did you realize that your toy basket is RE-DONK-U-LOUSLY large? Are you spoilt or sumpin?

Just saying,

Gen & the Foo

Kelly said...

BOL! I love it, Sal!

And I LOOVED hearing your momma cracking up! She is too cute!!

Sonic said...

Oh no... so many dogs are going over the Rainbow Bridge this week. It's so sad. I think that hamster is going to be next soon.

Sonic

Dana Orsborn said...

I'm glad Salinger showed that
hamster who's the sexy boss
of the house. It looks
like great exercise
too!

Penny and I hope you have a great
week!

-Dana & Penny

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

You sure showed that hamster who's in charge!!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Salinger!
oh my gosh! you are a brave puggy!

go salinger go!

xoxoxo
m & e