Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas part deux

As promised...the continuation of Christmas here with the peeps and I!

Christmas morning started off with Holden kindly waiting until 7:30 to come get us out of the big cloud bed. He took me downstairs and showed me what Santa Paws left in my stocking!!!


There were a LOT of presents to open! We must have all been very good this year!

Santa left THIS to "S-Dog and peeps"

Hahahaha! Mom said that I look like Triumph the Insult Comic Dog with my chewie/cigar in my mouth!

What the heck is in here??? It's so HEAVY...

It's a black pug statue!!! He's VERY heavy so he is a bookend in our bookcase now!

I gave Holden new SOCKS since I like to chew on them (and make HOLES in them!)

TWELVE new pair! WHOOHOO!

Check out this cool big stuffed BULLDOG that I got from Mommy and Daddy!

His name is "Beauregard". I'm not sure if he's "humpworthy" yet.

Holden had a nice surprise from mom...

A (very hard to get!) TICKET to the COLTS GAME against the NY Jets!!! WHOOHOO! (Daddy has the other ticket...he unwrapped it for his birthday!)

We also unwrapped this sweet ornament from Mimi and Pa in AZ...

It's a little puggy on the word JOY! How appropriate!

It's been a JOY spending so much time with my peeps and friends! Everyone has time to visit and share lots of yummies. The house looks so pretty with all of the trees and lights. I think this is my favorite time of year!

12 comments:

houndstooth said...

It looks like you were very good this year! Way to go!

Bunny

Smushie Ranch said...

Way to score some good loot everyone!

Stella, Gunther & Betty

Sonic said...

Wow a pug statue!

That's so cool! Maybe if you warm it up and bark some magic words, it will reveal a powerful pug god!

Sonic

Anonymous said...

oh my dog!! You got a bully stick!! we got one once and that evil Angel wouldn't let me have it...she turned into some snarling, growling wild animal!

Mom said bully sticks are like crack for doggies and they are only for special occasions. We're keeping our paws crossed there will be another "special occasion" SOON!

Anonymous said...

oh my dog!! You got a bully stick!! we got one once and that evil Angel wouldn't let me have it...she turned into some snarling, growling wild animal!

Mom said bully sticks are like crack for doggies and they are only for special occasions. We're keeping our paws crossed there will be another "special occasion" SOON!

Rosie said...

OMD - and that was the game yesterday - YIKES.
(My mom is a silent colts fan) we don't announce it too much since we live in NJ and have JETS fans in the house.
They sure rubbed it in yesterday.

(MY word verification is Stain hmmmm)

Charlie said...

I think you need a little help with that chew; I'll be right over!

- Charlie

p.s. If you see Dr. Jeryce, give her a Christmas snuzzle from me.

Paula said...

Salinger;

What a great Christmas morning at your house. You must of been a real good puggy this year for Santa and your family to give you such a nice spoiling.

Paula w/ Bandit, Paisley, & Smokey

Stubby said...

Salinger dude - you are so spoiled! Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm glad you had a great Christmas.

Stubby xoxo

dw said...

Salinger, dude!! You must have been an especially good puggie this year! You really got a haul!

Archie and Melissa said...

ohhhh!
what a wonderful christmas!

thank you so much for sharing it. i just love your whole family!

xoxoxo
m & e

Martha said...

What great presents you got! You must have been a very good dog indeed.
We thought the sock present for Holden was very thoughtful of you.
They should keep him going until next year.
The pug statue was cool too!
love
Martha & Bailey xxx