Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kibbitzing with the Shmendrick!

Hello friends!

Today's post is going to be of the literary/analytical variety, so put your thinking caps on!

(hahaha...this is me in my mortarboard after PetSmart Intermediate graduation!)


Aunt Sarah, Hank and Molly got me THIS BOOK

(Mom, Dad and Holden have been CRYING LAUGHING over this farkakte book!!!)


Now, the entire book is extremely helpful and informative and we HIGHLY suggest picking one up if you have the means....BUT, we found one entry to be PARTICULARLY interesting...

(Go ahead...click to biggify...we'll wait).

***Jeopardy music plays***

Does this remind you of a certain ELGIN THUG PUG????


CLICK HERE for further comparison.

UNCANNY...RIGHT????

Mom says that "sometimes the shoe fits SO well that you just can't help but wear it".

Happy Saturday everyone (and a big pug hug to our buddy Anakin for being a good sport, even if he is a SHMENDRICK!!!)

13 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh My Salinger, hysterical. Thank you for making us think so early. Its you..right there in that book.BOL
Happee Saturday
Benny & Lily

dw said...

OMD! They used Anakin as a model for that book!! Salinger, dude, that book is something I would totally expect to see your mom post -- be very grateful YOU weren't used as a model!

Salinger The Pug said...

HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

Benny and Lily....have your mom make you an eye appointment....that's ANAKIN...NOT ME!!!!

I know we puggies all tend to look similar, but JEEEZ!!!! ;-)

Post a pic of your new glasses when you get them!!! (hahahaha)

Love,
S-Dog

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh's me's goodnessess's!! Benny and Lily me little Frenchies gots me backs!! Hu Hu's!!

Salisbury SteakButts Shmedricks!!

Okay's!! Just Kiddings!!

Mommy was laughing ats 'dat pictures of 'dats and so was Daddy's!! Can yous imagine 'da razzing me gots from Izzy and Josie!!
Not's to worries.. Me's gots a plans!!
I go nows and play me Bad Bad leroy brown song...Grrrr
I's a bad @$$ junk yards dawg.

Later Shals,
Anakin Man (hu hu's)

agent99 said...

For a shiksa, not bad.

BaHaHa......

Stacy Walker said...

Oy Vey!

Kitty+Coco said...

Bahahaha! Shmendrick. Anakin should totally get royalties off of that book since they totally stole his picture.

Kitty and Coco

houndstooth said...

OMD! Please, whatever you do, do NOT let my mom find out where you got that hat! *rolls on her back laughing* Oh, that is classic! Just classic!

Bunny

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

BOL!! Sal that is hilarious!! We must tell mom to go get this book immediately!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Hank said...

Sal, bubby.....we are so glad you -well, your FAMILY - is enjoying the book!

Way to make use of it!

PS word verification: hasher. Is that Yiddish? ;)

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Salinger we luvs it!!


So Mom was surfing the youtube looking at other pugs...how could she! Well she was laughing and saw a Salinger wakes up from nap video...hmmm? It was you as a puppy, so she freaked out! Yous are a really cute puppy she says....what likes you not cute now, Moms. Anyways love all the videos.

Sequoia and Tuni and a Crazy Mom

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Salinger
that was some great research work to find the look alike to Shmendrick.
Looks like Anakin is famous.
I would like my mom to get me that book too
love
tweedles

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Salinger!

We already knew that Anakin was
a rock star, but now he can also add
professional pug model to his list.
We're buying this book.

-Dana & Daisy