Friday, July 9, 2010

Starving to death on a Saturday

Last weekend the peeps had to run a bunch of errands, and I got to go with them!!! I didn't realize that I would be TORTURED (being the poor, starving Pug that I am) along the way!

First...we had to deliver a little "sampler cake" to one of mom's friends, Natalie. Mom is making her Bridal Shower cake and wanted to make sure she liked these flavors...
Photobucket
OMG...GIMME A BITE GIMME A BITE GIMME A BITE!!!!!!!! STAAAAAAARVING!!!
**MOM'S NOTE** My basketweave piping got a little "skwershed" when I put the dome/Trader Joe's cookie container on it! OOOPS!

Here I am with Natalie, her daughter Jocelyn and their little doggie, Max...
Photobucket
Jocelyn didn't have any food for me either.


After that, we went to the Farmer's Market and got some of THIS...
Photobucket
Mom wouldn't let me eat it though....said we had to GRILL it when we got home. Crrrrap. STILL STAAAAAAARVING!!!


We had to stop off HERE
Photobucket
They didn't have ANY food at all! WTF??


THEN, we made one more stop at my favorite store!!!
Photobucket
THREE DOG BAKERY!!!!!! YUMMMMY!

Here I am with my new buddy Angela, she gets to WORK at this awesome place!
Photobucket
She said I was cute and gave me a cookie! FINALLY...SUSTENANCE!!!!


Mom paid for my BeagleBagels and then we got in the car to go home. Dad had picked himself up a snack...
Photobucket
OMG...is that a HOT DOG, Daddy?????


I gave him "the eyes" until he gave me the last bite! CHOMP!
Photobucket
NOM NOM NOM NOM!

Jeez....I had to go almost a WHOLE TWO HOURS with no foodables!!! Can you believe this crap???? Thankfully, I survived and I think I'll be ok though.

Happy Friday everyone!

11 comments:

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Oh my that is quite horrible! Are you full and happy again?


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

Anonymous said...

Salinger - OMG! That woman on there is hot! She needs to model for the big and tall stores or something! OK...... so I like being on here....what can I say! My name is Maxipad and I am the gorgeous dog in the photo with Salinger. My human mother absolutely adored the freaking chocolate freaking delicious oh so fabulous cake! She can't wait for my daddy to taste it this weekend! ahhhhh they have plans for where that cake is going!!! If only I can get a piece! Thankfully I was able to get some cheese treats with you, Salinger! Salinger and I are fast friends now and hopefully he can come visit again soon when my mom is not so preoccupied with the wedding stuff!!!

Adios - Maxipad

Harry Pugalicious said...

We's reporting your peoples to the pug rescue folks. I bet they'll help you.

If not, Mom knows where you live. We'll come and gets you!

Mom says she can be bribed though... with one of those cakes. So, your Mom still has an "out".

Kelly said...

Poor Sal! You look FAMISHED! I'm with Harry. I cen be persuaded not to turn in your parents for abuse. Send cake.

PS I think Maxipad (?) needs a blog!

Diane said...

Oh Sal, are the peeps mistreating the boy? I highly doubt that! I see you finally got some bites of good stuff! Happy weekend, sweet boy! xoxoxo Diane

Two French Bulldogs said...

Holy crap! We thought we had to call child abuse services. Thank goodness you got some nutrients in that poor little adorable malnourished body. Happee Friday
Benny & Lily

houndstooth said...

I felt faint just reading about the ordeal! Sheesh! What does a pug have to do to keep some food in his belly around your house?

Bunny

P.S. Are you being a good host? I read on FB that you had company!

The Daily Pip said...

OK, I think I need a snack. See you later.

Your pal, Pip

Stubby said...

Sal dude! I'd run away if my peeps starved me. I mean what were they thinking? We need to eat hourly or we will fall over from starvation. Sheesh! Tell your peeps to get with the program!

Stubby xoxo

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Two hours! What is with peoples...I had to whine in the car trip from East to West coast trying to alert them to my starving-ness like you Sal! Mom just thought I was annoying, no I need foods! I bet that hotdog was goods...you got a nice Dad there buddy.

Sequoia

Wilma said...

Glad to see your Dad found enough love in his heart to throw you a scrap.
You never see these humans going without do you? They are lucky I am not in charge. Bread and water is about what they'd get from me. Pffft,so there.