Saturday, December 20, 2008

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

You won't believe this! Last night, Mommy and Holden were busy in the kitchen making all kinds of Christmas yummies to give to people for presents. They made a few different kinds of fudge, chocolate covered pretzels and DOGGIE TREATS for some of my doggie friends! They are SO yummy...nice and crunchy and loaded with crunchy peanut butter. While mommy was melting the peanut butter chips to decorate them, I stood there and stared at them...whining...

Photobucket

....and staring

Photobucket

Until finally she gets a CLUE and asks me if I want one. DUH!!!!!!!
Photobucket
What does she think...I'm standing here crying for my HEALTH???

Next, they made a big batch of Buckeye balls for Daddy's office next week. They used a WHOLE jar of peanut butter (which is one of my faaaaaaavorite things on the planet!). Mommy got most of it out and then gave me the almost empty jar!


I don't know why she's laughing. Why would anyone laugh at a poor Pug who is clearly STARVING and hasn't had a decent meal in weeks?

7 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my goodness!
we are still laughing over here. salinger is so wonderful. you can see him calulating the mathematical odds of making a break for it and still keeping the PB jar.
we live salinger!
xoxoxo
m & e

KibitzKnitz said...

O.M.G. Mama! I Loves You! I Loves Peanut Butter!

MUST. GET. HEAD. INSIDE. JAR!!! That, or a longer tongue.

Hilarious!

Pug Posse said...

S-dog you are adorable! That was a great effort trying to get the last bit of peanut butter in the jar!
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse

The Devil Dog said...

I'm not laughing, I am drooling. What a lucky puggy you are. Mom would never give me the empty peanut butter jar.

Roxy

Kelly said...

OMG YUMMMMY!

I had NO idea your Momma was working so hard to make all that food for ME and then she is going to drive it to Oklahoma for me!? She is SOOOO NICEST!!!!!!!! :)

Nevis said...

That video of Salinger and the PB is AWESOME!

Brill said...

Cute video !
Here I sometimes give Pepe empty water bottles which she chases around the kitchen like a mad thing, but I've never thought to let her have the peanut butter jar - it'll save us humans having to wash it out before recycling :)