Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Yust Go Nuts At Christmas (like the old song says!)

WHAT is it about Christmas that makes kids and dogs LOSE THEIR MINDS? This was the scene in our house the other night....
Photobucket
Yes...Holden appearing out of nowhere in his Christmas Bulldog PJ bottoms, Big Kahuna fishing Tshirt, Santa hat and SWIM GOGGLES???? (WTF?)

I, Salinger The Pug and Protector of my domicile, of course didn't recognize this bizarre frogman Yultide creature, so I ATTACKED him and wrestled him to the ground...
Photobucket

...and subdued him with a giant Kissy Face Attack!
Photobucket

He WON'T be doing that again any time soon....I STOLE his Santa hat because I HAAAAATE IT!
Photobucket
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....@#$%&* SANTA HAT!!!!!!!!

After I realized the intruder was HOLDEN...I gave him another Kissy Face attack to tell him I forgave him!
Photobucket
HAHAHA...where's the Santa hat NOW, Brother?????

We're pretty sure things will calm back down here and we'll be back to post some much more civilized pictures of our Christmas festivities!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! May your homes be full of love, laughter, yummies and FREE OF YULETIDE FROGMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Pug Posse said...

Boy, it's a good thing they have you to protect them, Salinger! What if that had been a REAL Yuletide Frogman and not just Holden? You saved the day!
Merry Christmas!
Pug hugs and mistletoe kisses!
The Pug Posse

Archie and Melissa said...

Happy Holidays to all of you!
I love seeing all the wonderful things going on at your house!

you always bring us lots of joy and smiles.

xo
m & e

Punchbugpug said...

Such fun stuff! Happy Holidays to your crazy bunch too!

Nevis said...

Awesome pictures! Love the yuletide Frogman. Merry merry!

BevAndBailey said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS SALINGER!!

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi Salinger! We dont have a Yuletide Frogman at home, but my three cousins are visiting from Canada. I am going nuts! I can't take a nap anymore!
Merry Christmas!
Coco

Anonymous said...

Hahaha that is awesome!!

It is either the pre chirstmas cookies or the idea of the christmas morning chocolate and PRESENTS!! lol

Merry Christmas!!

The Devil Dog said...

We hope you and your family have an awesome Christmas!

Lucky, Roxy, PlusOne, Dad & Mom

Anonymous said...

You have a great pal... he just loves you , right?