Monday, August 30, 2010

Switching vices

Well...my "smoker's cough" (a.k.a. Kennel Cough) seems to be improving...I've only coughed once today! To keep my mind off the Camels I've been missing...I'm onto something else now...



Well, it was just SITTING there....whatja expect me to do? IGNORE IT?

Bring that bottle closer!!!!


Ahhhh...that's the STUFF!

Keep the Labatts coming and I won't even miss my Camels!!!!

Happy Monday everyone!

***Mom's note*** Ok, do I SERIOULY need to tell you all that that bottle was totally empty???
Salinger's cough is MUCH better and the antibiotics seem to be working their magic! Thanks so much to those of you that posted about your experiences with Kennel Cough (I thought it was really horrible and uncommon)...turns out, it's like the common cold for dogs with a bajillion different strains out there that can be picked up anywhere! Thanks for all of your notes and support to put this crazy PugMom at ease!

8 comments:

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Glads yousa feeling better Sal! Bys the way, I think Margaritas are more your style. Hehehe! Wesa luvs you and hope that mama is treating you to 'nilla ice cream or yogurts from Braums...nom, nommmy...now that is a habit worth having!!
Licks you Laters,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

dw said...

Yum!! Always nice to have a good Canadian beer! I remember they used to advertise during hockey games. My own fav is Moosehead, though (head and antlers above the rest!). Glad your kennel cough is clearing up, S-Dog!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

the bottles empty cause you drank it all...BOL...no smoking, it gets you every time.
Benny & Lily

Stubby said...

Hi Sal! I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better. I know what it's like to have vices because I have too many to count.

You obviously didn't consult Hank when looking for a beer. He would have sent over some PBR stat!

Stubby xoxo

Minnie and Mack said...

Ha ha ha, you make us laugh! Glad you are so much better. Can't wait to see you gambling!

Winston Wilbur said...

Whoa, Dude, that isn't good either. I guess it is better than smoking but watch how many you drinks. You may thinks all is great until you goes to stand up to take a pee and bingo, you is wandering all over the place, can't walk in a straight line to save your life!

PS good to see you like Canadian Beer. You got taste man.

Winston

agent99 said...

Hmmm, switching vices. Kinda like upgrading to 1st class on the Titanic, huh.

Glurp.

Gen & Lefty

PeeS: kick that kennel cough soon, dude!

Jenny said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!