Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spring fakeout!

Hi everyone!

Our weather has been on the warm side for January in Indiana! This afternoon it was sunny and the thermometer said 45 so Mom grabbed my leash and said "LET'S GO!"
Photobucket
It felt so good to get out for an actual walk again!

We walked all over the neighborhood and stopped and visited with Janie the Mail Lady for a few minutes and waved at a few other people out walking too.

Here is a tiny patch of snow that is left in our front yard.
Photobucket
GO AWAY SNOW!!!

It felt so warm, I even checked to see if any of Mommy's tulips decided to wake up yet.
Photobucket
Nope...no sprouts yet! I think it will be a little while longer!

We were glad to get out today because the Weather Guy said that it's supposed to turn COLD again for tomorrow and the weekend! BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

7 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi salinger!
i know what you mean! here in boulder it has been almost 70 the last two days! i have gotten to go riding outside! wow!
but tomorrow we are back to the 3o's. what a fun taste of spring this week.

you look very handsome in your jacket!
xo
m & e

Harry Pugalicious said...

Hey, S-Dog! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Mom says that if your Mom likes Nigella, she should try her cornbread topped chili con carne - especially with all this COLD weather! It's on the foodtv.com site.

Rosie said...

Hi Salinger, I hope that nice weather is coming my way - I miss my trips to the dog park. Your mommy is so nice to get you out in the nice weather!! Enjoy it before that cold stuff comes back!

Unknown said...

I know - it was in the 50's today! But that is actually kind of normal for around here in January. Anyways, tell your mom that all of my bulbs have already sprouted!! I'm scared for them - what if it gets cold for a long time before it is really spring??

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi S-Dog! I like your t-shirt! You look good in blue. I can't believe you are actually touching that patch of snow. I would run as far away of it as possible. Or maybe make it melt and dissapear!

Kelly said...

Salinger, I am alarmed.

You are looking SKINNY in these pictures! LOOK at that waist-line! This new food they are giving you seems to be working... but I miss your pug-pudge.

Kelli said...

Hi Salinger!
I hope the spring comes soon for both of us! I wish it was warm here today but there was still lots and lots of snow at my house!
:) Tibby