Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pugs a deux progress

Happy Thursday everyone...Laura has hijacked the blog today while Salinger and Maggie are recharging their batteries...
Photobucket
Awwwwwww...look, Salinger "The Load" is giving Maggie lots of her own space!

I have to say, I'm very pleasantly surprised that things are going as well as they are! NO messes in the house, NO fighting, NO destruction and NO overt jealousy on Salinger's part........YET! (knocking anything even close to wood).

The Pugs seem to be on a cycle of fast and furious play, then extreme sleep. One of them will wake up and hear something and BARK BARK BARK and then it all starts over again! HAHAHAAA!

Photobucket
"Maggie...wake up...we have to go bark at the meter reader!!!!"


Here is a cute video I shot yesterday. You may want to MUTE your speakers...I blame the audio on my camera but I swear I do NOT sound like a Muppet (Kelly...Vikki...back me up here!!!)



Thanks for all of your encouragement everyone! We may consider a sibling sooner than we thought!

11 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

HAHA you don't sound like a muppet! And that is the cutest video! And the picture of Salinger on the edge of the bed... maybe if he was a little more hetero he'd be snuggling!

Kelly said...

They are doing SO well together! I loved the traffic jam at the doggy door! I think someone might be getting a sibling soon!!!!

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

That sounds just like me, only in english instead of spanish hehe
I am glad they are getting along so well, I support the sibling idea!

Brutus and Miley said...

OH you sound fine! They are so cute! Glad things are working out!

The Devil Dog said...

OMG that is so cute. They look like they are having so much fun. Mom has no speakers here at work so she can't comment about you sounding like a muppet. She is sure you do not. We bet Salinger would love a sibling. We love having each other.

Roxy & Lucky

BevAndBailey said...

Salinger--I came across a video today and thought of you. And now that I read that you've been put on a diet and that your mom may be considering getting you a sibling, this video is even more appropriate! What could be cuter than a couple of Pugs? (OK, Bailey is here giving me the evil eye because she thinks that a couple of Bichons would be pretty cute too). Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uuqXXT7VYo

Pug Posse said...

They are doing great together! The picture of them in the doggie bed together is priceless! I hope Sophie doesn't get too jealous of Salinger living with another female pug...if only she knew the truth...maybe one of these days Pippin will have a shot with her ;)
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse

Kelli said...

Hello!
Salinger is such a nice friend giving Maggie so much room! I bet they are having a blast together! I hope he gets a sweet little sibling soon! That would be soo exciting!
-Tibby

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Salinger!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Archie and Melissa said...

how fun laura!
i love your videos. i have subscribed to them all!
maggie and s-dog are so cute together!
xo
m & e

Nevis said...

SUPER cute! Hey...Sal looks like he got caught in the act of humping Maggie in that one shot!