Saturday, June 7, 2008

Puggy Depression!!!!!!!!

I'm very sad and depressed today! The weather was very nasty here in Indy this morning and all the thunder, lightning and rain caused our Pug Meetup to be CANCELLED! I was SO excited to see Sophie and all my other Puggy friends! Mommy and Daddy went to SuperTarget and I looked out the doorwall from my little bed almost all day.

Photobucket
SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!


Mommy tried to get me to play, but I didn't want to.

She and daddy took me for a walk this evening, but it was so humid out, I was extra snorty and came home and jumped into the bathtub and cried until Mommy turned the water on for me! I just felt like soaking and then drank half of the water in the tub (even though my water bowl had fresh water AND ice cubes in it!).

There was something cool on Mommy's camera from yesterday though...yesterday morning, there was a beautiful and perfect spider web that was attached to the tomato plant and the tiki torch! Mommy kept looking to see if it spelled anything like that clever spider Charlotte made in that book about the pig.

Photobucket
See the web? I ate a spider today...I wonder if that was his house?

The rain did stop, but there is a LOT of flooding around us and the grass was REALLY soggy when Mommy and Daddy walked me. It's supposed to be dry and in the 90s tomorrow! I don't like this heat at ALL!!!!!!!

Maybe tomorrow will be more exciting! Time for bed now! ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

7 comments:

KibitzKnitz said...

Poor Pug!! Dixie does not like this aggressive weather either! The big dogs growling at her and she keeps growling back! She'll feel better tomorrow when she gets to stare into her brand new 'swimming pool' that appeared in her back yard (her Mama's THRILLED. Not.)!!

Molly the Airedale said...

Bummer that your meet-up was cancelled, Salinger! We don't like the super hot temps either and we've got them too. UGH!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Devil Dog said...

It is VERY hot here today. We saw the bad weather around Chicago, and the flooding. WOW! Our pug meet up is set for today. Mom may go for a little while, but she really would rathe stay in with the A/C. They are going to have a kiddie pool. Lucky loves swimming. Not me!
We hope your day gets better

Roxy

Rachel said...

Poor Salinger - what a grumpy face in that first picture! You put Winston's grumpy face to shame!
We were supposed to have a pug meet up on Saturday too but it was over 90 degrees by 9am, so we decided not to go. Looks like weather all over the country is disagreeing with the Pugs!

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Salinger!
Oh! It sounds so hot. I hope you guys get some relief today!
XO
M & e

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

I was sooo depressed too. PS that spider is scary. I hope we can hang out soon, and that you didn't eat all the treatables by yourself!
xoxo Sophie xoxo

Unknown said...

Booker hates walking on wet grass. He is such a prissy ex-hunting dog, everyone at the dog park laughs at him! What will he do when our "rainy season" really starts? A pug meetup! Boy that sounds like fun! I wish there was a coonhound meetup here -- we'd all make lots and lots of noise. You'd probably hear us all the way in Indy!