Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Look what we built!

I helped mommy build a PLANTER BOX for the deck this afternoon! Who knew she was so handy!?!?
Photobucket


Mommy has a big scrape on her leg and is bleeding in three places, but it's DONE and it didn't cost $150 like the jacklegs that built our deck wanted to charge us!

Now we just have to fill it with dirt and try and find some basil plants to put in it!!!

I think we're both getting a shower, we're gross and yucky!

Daddy is going to be SO surprised! He gets back from his business trip in Atlanta tonight! I hope he likes it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you and mommy!!
I lucked out with my planter.. a man down the street builds fancy ones and he was selling them at half off at his crap day sale! (He had a lot of crap!!)

My lawn looks nice now, I don't need a vigilante, and now that I have a weedwacker, it will be even nicer!

The Devil Dog said...

Her certainly should like it. What a nice job your mom did. Basil? Yuk. I thought you would plant something good, like... broccoli.

hahahahaha

Roxy

Anonymous said...

yay for random crap sales! lol

Oh Salinger we could awesome buddies... you could come over and play with me, gus and indy!

Gus likes his hump days too! lol

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mom is sure handy to have around the house, Salinger!
Basil, huh? Does this mean you'll be having oonies with pesto soon?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Archie and Melissa said...

wow! it looks great! you are both very handy!
great job!
m & e

Unknown said...

'jacklegs' hahahah - see, Salinger EVERY blog there is a word that cracks me up!! Your mamma is super handy. If I tried to do that while my huz was out of town he'd come back to a pile of rubble and a intoxicated wife and two pugs that looked overly-fed sitting on top of it all.

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

OMD it looks so good! Come build us stuff too! You are so handy, Salinger my love!

Nevis said...

VERY cool! I'm so impressed, I could never do something like that. And certainly not without male assistance. (Man, I just read that back. That makes me sound so helpless female...you know?)

You'll have to show pictures once it's planted so we can see what it looks like!