Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!! We've had a fun and YUMMY day! Mom made this HUGE meal with all of these fabulous nommables while Maggie and I had to wait for ours.

Um....HELLLOOOOO up there????

When the hoomans were done, mom pulled out two of the good china salad plates and made little Thanksgiving dinners for Maggie and I!

OMG! HURRY UP!!! PUT IT DOOOOOWN!!!!!

About five more seconds and I'm sure one of us would have keeled over from starvation, so she put the plates down JUST in the nick of time!

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!

Mom took this video of us chowing down!



SLURP!!!!!!!!!!!



Maggie did a good job and is a proud member of the "Clean Plate Club"!



Mine was so clean, mom could see herself in my plate!



After the turkey leftovers were put away, the peeps gave us the PLATTER to clean! WHOOHOO! Mom got this cute pic of Maggie going to town.



After dinner, we all watched the DOG SHOW! As usual...the Pug was ROBBED. We think J. Peterman has the whole thing rigged.

The good part was that mom kept giving us little nibbles of turkey!


I'm saying "THANK YOU MOM!" for the good turkey!

Hahahaa...crazy lady forgot to take her apron off!!!


Maggie sat by the dishwasher looking for more crumbs! HAHAHAAAA


We hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving and got to share some nommables with your favorite peeps too!

10 comments:

dw said...

Salinger, dude! You guys had a feast! I like how you helped Maggie eat her sweet potato and she helped you eat your stray green bean! Teamwork, I tell ya! I think you've got tons to be thankful for, Salinger. You've got a fantastic home, good noms, and you didn't have to eat from that farkakte new dog dish! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

PugMommy said...

Looks like you had an awesome yummy Thanksgiving, we are still waiting for our food to finish cooking, and I can't wait, mommy says she is going to give me my own plate of food just like you guy's.

Two French Bulldogs said...

YummE. You didn't get stuck with the dishes did you?
Happee Thanksgiving
Benny & Lily

Hank said...

HA!!! Way tuh snag that sweet puhtatuh, bud!

Happy turkey day tuh you an' yers!

Puglette said...

it looks like you had a fabulous thanksgiving dinner, salinger. we had a very nommie dinner too! but our puggies did not have such a lovely dinner, they had to stay home.

you and maggie sure are cute in your movie~!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Happy Thanksgiving Salinger and Maggie too!

Hugs,
S&P

Winston Wilbur said...

wow great score, turkey and veggies on good china! I am jealous! Happy thanksgiving.

Minnie and Mack said...

We can't believe you got your dinner on china! We're doin' Thanksgiving on Sunday so more of the human kids will be able to come. Hopefully hu-mom saw this video and will be serving us up in style too! Yours looked yummy.

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

The WriggleButts said...

Looked like you guys had fun. For a second there I thought they had tried to poison you with the evil carrots - mom tries that with me sometimes. But then she said the orange bits weren't carrots so then I'm sure you're okay.

B

Vito and Gina said...

Oh Salinger, you have such a good mom! My mom only let me lick her plate. We didn't go to Grandma and Grandpa's for Thanksgiving, I know Grandma would have given me some real food!

That's it, it's final, if I hop on I-70 tonight and hopefully get picked up along the way, I can be in Indy in 2 days! Leave me a key under the mat!

Later!
Vito