Friday, November 5, 2010

Toilet Talk

Mom and dad have been kvetching about the toilet in the master bath for AGES now. They kept trying to "fix" it and wound up breaking it completely and then realizing they were SCREWED because none of the replacement guts fit or worked! GRRRR! SO they decided to have the whole farkakte crapper replaced.

SO...that makes me the PLUMBING ASSISTANT PUG today!!!



Don't worry...they didn't try to attempt this feat themselves! They called over their buddy, and football dad extraordinaire, JERRY! I love Mr. Jerry because he plays with me and tells me about HIS doggie...a big Golden named Scout!

Um...Mr. Jerry? Why is the can right in the middle of the BEDROOM???? This doesn't seem right!


Jerry explained to me how to uninstall the old toilet, scrape up the wax ring, and replace it with a new one to insure a perfect seal...

I'm taking good notes for mom and dad....


HEY...the new one fits!!! Way to go Jerry!!!

Ok, bolt that sucker down....


...and I'll test 'er out!!!!

Hey mom...how about a newspaper and a little PRIVACY PLEASE?????


Thank you so much for installing the new throne, Jerry!!! You rock!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

8 comments:

Becky said...

Everyone needs a Jerry! Yay for the new throne!

dw said...

Salinger, dude, you're doing a great job helping Jerry! I hope you got paid, too (in foodables, of course!).

Jerry said...

Salinger, you were such a good helper. You didn't even try to hump me or steal my boxers. Thanks buddy.

Minnie and Mack said...

Hi Salinger,

You looked more like a supervisor than an assistant! Next time we need a potty replaced, we know who to call!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Chicas Libelulas said...

Hola Sal!
We hope you were paid in McCheesy Burgers!
Bechos
Spongy & Licky

Kitty+Coco said...

That Jerry sure did take time to show you how to install the porcelain throne. Seems like a good guy. The only problem is that we didn't see his crack. He must not be a professional.

Kitty and Coco

Wilma said...

It's like my Uncle Joey taught me while remodeling my old house. You can't put in the toilet before you put down the johnny ring. He's not a plumber, but he's got the crack of one!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh my gosh,,, what great doccumentation of the whole process.
What a smart one you are Salinger
love
tweedles