Friday, October 24, 2008

Slave to fashion

Now that the weather is getting colder, Mommy is starting to bust out my wardrobe! I don't mind wearing clothes at all...unless they are too long and touch my tail, then I just SIT and won't budge until she either adjusts things or take it off!

I have TWO new outfits for fall! Mom got a little crazy at Hobby Lobby with this one. I only wear this at home or walking in the 'hood after dark!
Photobucket
Don't hate the player.....hate the game!



This is more of an everyday look especially for Fall! Mommy says I look very "collegiate". All I know is that it was too tight around my fat neck, so mommy has to exchange it for the next size up.
Photobucket
Excuuuuse me...which way is the Alpha Chi Omega house?


Mommy is working on my Halloween costume this weekend and she will post some pics as soon as it's ready!

Have a great weekend everyone!

S-Dog

9 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Hobby Lobby? Did you buy that stuff there and make it? Please e-mail our momma all the details, thanks!!!!!

Nevis said...

OMG! "Bitches love Me"! Baaahahahah!

Nevis said...

Yes, I want directions, too!!! Just post them...I know everyone's going to want that shirt, too!!!

Three Pugsketeers said...

Love the shirt!

Salinger The Pug said...

I just bought a plain doggie tshirt from the clearance bin (I think it was something stupid like $2). THEN I bought a pack of black iron on letters and an iron on heart applique thing. I went home and ironed all the crap on and felt satisfied that I didn't spend $28 at Moochie and Co. for the same thing! Seriously...there was NO skill involved at all!

I hope I'm as lucky with his Halloween costume! I might be in over my head. I'll keep you posted!

The Devil Dog said...

Ahem. The first one is very funny. The second photo is a screech! You look like suck a geek! hahahaha

Roxy

Brill said...

I love the argyle sweater !
I was thinking of getting Pepe something to wear from http://www.pugsnuggly.com/

but I'm not 100% sure they ship to the UK ?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I have seen the first one before!! And I loooove the sweater!!

Punchbugpug said...

Check out the contest we're having on our blog! Be sure to enter.