Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kisses!!!!

EVERYONE who knows me knows that I am one of the best kissers around! Mommy says it's Pug nature, so she thinks it's funny......sometimes to the point of being what other people call GROSS!
Photobucket
We're playing "dentist"! I do a very good job!


Here I am kissing Daddy in his favorite chair.
Photobucket
I love Daddy, but he had just eaten steak, so I had another reason here...

Of course I have to kiss Holden EVERY chance I get!
Photobucket
ILOVEYOU ILOVEYOU ILOVEYOU ILOVEYOU!

Now...the newest member inducted into the Salinger The Pug's Kissy Face Attack Hall of Fame...............
Photobucket
I KISSED PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No tongue this time.....maybe next time!

HAHAHAHAAA! I got him!!!!!

4 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

cute!
salinger you are a love bug!
xo
m & e

The Devil Dog said...

Good for you! Now, you have to lick his face, and up his nose, like Lucky does to mom.

Roxy

Amber-Mae said...

And you got to kiss the inside of their mouths! How kool! You're the BEST kisser I've ever known!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

you are a great kisser Salinger! you should participate in the kissing contest in our local pug picnic. great prizes!