Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The biggest surprise EVER!

While Mimi and Pa were here visiting last week, the people had planned on leaving me ALL ALONE and they were going to go Christmas shopping (so Mimi and Pa didn't have to ship anything back to Indiana...I could all be wrapped and stay here). Friday morning Mommy got all ready and was waiting to GO but eeeeeveryone else was being SO POKEY! Mimi was changing her clothes, daddy was messing around on his blackberry and Pa kept asking for emery boards and saying he wanted to watch the financial news. Mommy was ready to start getting all yelly when the DOORBELL RANG!
Photobucket
DING DONG!!!! WHO could that be???????


Photobucket
OMG! OMG! It's UNCLE SCOTT!!!! He is mommy's younger brother and he lives in PORTLAND, OREGON and flew ALLLLL this way to surprise us!!!!! Everyone knew except for mommy! Thankfully no one got a picture of mommy crying and ME running loose out in the street when I escaped through the open door!

Uncle Scott is SO cool! He got a cool rental car while he was here! He gave Holden a ride.
Photobucket

We all went to Falls Park and fed the ducks and walked around the river.
Photobucket
Here is Pa, Uncle Scott and Holden all down by the river at Falls Park. Mommy stayed up with me.

We spent some time down on the pier near our house feeding the fish Wonder Bread (they LOVE it).
Photobucket
Here is Uncle Scott, Mommy and Mimi (Mimi is their mom....can you believe it?). Daddy took this picture and said it looks like one of the Kennedy family photos! HAHAHAHAA!

Uncle Scott went to Holden's football game with us too! Here is a group photo of all of us after the game
Photobucket
Check it out! I have my Titans jersey on!

Mommy and Uncle Scott had fun laughing about the things they used to do when they were little (like make Mimi and Pa crazy!)
Photobucket
They're smiling because they're too old to be grounded! HAHAHAHA

So that was the BIGGEST surprise ever! I've met just about EVERYONE in my family now!!!! Mommy still can't believe they pulled this off...she is VERY hard to surprise!

We had such a nice family visit and it was very sad when everyone left
Photobucket
I'm sad!

ONE big question remains.........

DID I KISS PA????????????

We're going to make you wait another day and we'll tell you tomorrow! HAHAHAHAA

6 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Look at that extra-cute-tired puggy face!! S-Girl will make it all better if you're sad that everyone has to leave!!! PUGGIE KISSES NOVEMBER 1ST!!!!!! Pee-S I don't have a costume yet... :(
-Sophie

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

What a nice surprise! and Mimi looks like their sister, not their mother! (my mother could be my grandmother, so this pic really surprises me). Please don't take too long to tell us if you kissed PA.

Archie and Melissa said...

oh salinger!
what a great surprise! you have the best family - ever!
i love that last photo of you!
xo
m & e

Unknown said...

how cool and exciting!! That's a great surprise. I usually don't like surprises, but that would be a good one.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is an awesome surprise! My brother did that for last christmas and made everyone cry!! :)

I want to know if you kissed pa!! :D

Nevis said...

What a lovely surprise! :)

And I believe you DID kiss Pa...! :) :) :)