Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2nd Day of our visit

Now that Pa and I are best buddies, we all went hiking at Mounds State Park. It was perfect weather and the leaves were SO pretty!
Photobucket
Follow the Pug!!!!!!!!


We had a really nice day and saw lots of cool things. We even found that cool bench/shell thing where I had my picture taken a few weeks ago with my Pug family!
Photobucket
SO cheesy!


Mimi and Pa even walked me! Mommy loves this picture and says it looks like a postcard
Photobucket
Ahhhhhhhh....Fall!


Holden tried to trick me and told me this was a doghouse. EW!
Photobucket
No way Brother!!!!!

Toward the end of our walk, Mimi sat down to fix my leash (or her shoe, or something) and I ATTACKED HER! Mimi is funny to play kissy face attack with because she YELLS! HAHAAHAHAA
Photobucket
Oh HIIIIIIIII Mimi!

Photobucket
Here, let me kiss you!!!!!

Photobucket
I GOT YOU MIMI!!!

Photobucket
I think she's starting to like it....but she'll never admit it!

Now the BIG question on everyone's mind...IS PA THE NEXT KISSY FACE VICTIM????? Tune in next time!

We had a nice picnic and then went home and took Holden to football practice. It was SUCH a nice day. HOW could this visit POSSIBLY get better? Stay tuned and find out!!!!! HUGE surprise coming up!

5 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

oh what a wonderful day!
i cannot wiat to hear what the surprise is!
xo
m & e

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Salinger please let me know how you get to kiss people that doesn't want to be kissed! I have to try that when my grandma comes in december hehe

The Devil Dog said...

That looks like a perfect day. Good job attacking Mimi! We know she liked it by the laugh!

Roxy

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great walk in the park!
I yell too when Gus attacks me and it makes him do it even more! :)

Nevis said...

Ha ha ha! You must be related to my Rukia because she totally is a KISSY FACE ATTAKER! And it's not pretty. She really goes at you with the licking. It's kinda of vicisious in a sweet way. If you didn't know her, it might be frightening.