Thursday, October 16, 2008

Little Rascals!!!

Ok, mom says to tell you that she's really sorry for not keeping up better with my blog, but we have been CRAZY busy the last two weeks! Mom has decided to catch everyone up in installments because there is SO much to tell!!!!

FIRST off...I got to stay at Little Rascal's Pet Motel again (all you locals check it out... www.littlerascalspetmotel.com ) I normally stay in the VID (Very Important Dog) Safari Suite, but this time mom thought I might like the VID Teddy Bear Room
Photobucket
Here is a pic of my room!

I LOVED IT! The pink bear bed was SO comfy and I got to relax and watch Animal Planet all day without mom bugging me for walks!
Photobucket

While I was at Little Rascals, Mommy, Daddy and Brother went to stay at a people hotel because they got the carpets cleaned in the house and wanted them to dry without feet prints on them. Here is a pic of Daddy and Holden chillin' out in their hotel room.
Photobucket

We ALL got continental breakfast the next day and then mommy came to pick me up and then took me to PetSmart for a nice scrubby bath and Furmination! She told me I had to get ready to meet someone very special! Stay tuned for the next installment to see WHO the special person was!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool hotel!! :)

Archie and Melissa said...

oh salinger!
you are a lucky puggy!
what a fun family you have. i cannot wait to see who you will meet!
xo
m & e