Thursday, November 6, 2008

I love the mail lady!

You know how every dog in Stereotype Land HATES the mailman/lady? NOT ME! I LOVE our mail lady! Her name is Janie and I will sit in the afternoon and wait for her to roll by!

Photobucket
Waiting.....


Photobucket
Still waiting....

Photobucket
STILL wai....OMG OMG OMG! I think I hear her!!!!!

When I see her white Jeep, I lose my freaking MIND and start howling like a Beagle and just wigging out in general! That doesn't always sit well with mommy since she works here at home and is sometimes on the phone with "important" people when I start freaking out! Sometimes mommy isn't busy and takes me out to visit Janie, which I LOVE.

Photobucket
HI JANIE!

Photobucket
Janie is so nice and sometimes even has treats for me in her Jeep! I love to snuggle up on her lap and kiss her because she does such a good job at delivering our mail.

She even gave me this cool dolphin stuffie for my birthday in April! I named her "Janie" and she's one of my favorite toys!
Photobucket

So for all you doggies out there that follow the stereotype and growl at your mail carrier...BE NICE! You might get toys and treats from them if you try really hard!

Happy Thursday everyone!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and our mailman are old friends so now he leaves us 'love notes' on our mail as a joke. ;)

Kelly said...

Salinger, you are such a cutie!

Our mailbox is really far away from the door, so I never even catch a glimpse of the mail man! I bet Janie just loves getting your snuggles!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi salinger

you are just the sweetest pug ever! everyone loves you too sweetie. what a cutie patootie!
xo
m & e

Brill said...

Pepe says what is there not to like about the postman ? He might even be bringing something fun for Pepe herself x

The Devil Dog said...

Our mail lady is very nice, but the mail man is grumpy. Mom gives the mail lady home made chocolate chip cookies, and in the summer, really cold water. The mail man is on his own/

Roxy

Unknown said...

aww, what a sweet boy you are.
Although, you look a little Soprano-like standing over a post-mortum Janie dolphin body in that last picture.

Nevis said...

Poley loves our FedEx lady, but Rukia barks at her. She's our little guarddog.

Anonymous said...

Well Salinger is the BEST PUG EVER!! I will always bring him and his family special service with a smile and a treat!! HUGE HUGS Salinger!!
Loves, Janie