Saturday, November 15, 2008

BUSTED!!!!!!

Oh man...Holden and I are in trouble!
Whenever mom is doing the laundry and balling up the socks, she gets all yelly at brother because the toes of his socks ALL seem to develop holes in them! I guess now she knows why.......

Photobucket
Holden and I play this game almost every afternoon when he gets off the bus and takes his shoes off!

Photobucket
"Grrrrrrrrrr...gimme that sock, brother!!!!!"

Photobucket
"HAHAHAHAHA! I hope mommy doesn't find out about our secret game!"

Photobucket
"OH CRAP! I think mom's coming!"

Photobucket
"Oh HI mom.....nope, nothing iffy going on here....just sniffing brother's socks!........HEY is that a hole????"


Holden is TOTALLY getting socks for Christmas. I might throw in some underwear too.

5 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hahahhaha!
too funny! we want to come to your house. your guys are always having fun!
xo
m & e

The Devil Dog said...

hahahahahaha You two are too funny. I think Holden might want to rethink his afternoon game.

Roxy

Kelly said...

Salinger, you are so fun! I love this game too, except I prefer to steal socks right out of the dryer when Mommy opens the door. And then I hide with them!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I don't even want to know what you are doing to Holden's underwear!! lol

Gus does the same with my socks.. :)

Nevis said...

Ha ha ha! Adorable post!