Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A few of my favorite things....

Greetings and salutations!
Photobucket

I, Salinger The Pug, wish to show you a few of my favorite things...

Photobucket
These are my stuffed girls...Grace (the big one) and Phoebe (the small one). Both are a mess and mom has had to do "surgery" on both of them numerous times to keep their stuffing inside.


Photobucket
This is my slab o' ribs! They used to smell like ribs, but I sniffed it all out and now they just squeak.


Photobucket
THIS is my mommy's leg. It's the perfect spot for me!


These are just a few of my favorite things...no raindrops, roses, whiskers, kittens or any of that crap.......

Happy Tuesday everyone!

10 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi salinger!
we love seeing your favorite things! the slab of ribs is hysterical!
xo
m & e

Unknown said...

hahaha - Salinger you are too funny and cute.

Kelly said...

Salinger, I love all of your favorite things! Especially those ribs!! OMG Where do I get those?!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome favorite things!!

Punchbugpug said...

HAHAHA Slab of ribs...so funny! Thanks for sharing your favorite things!

Nevis said...

Salinger! I loved your rack of ribs...what a wonderful toy!

KibitzKnitz said...

Ribs, YUM!! That is the cutest pic, Ever!

Salinger The Pug said...

The ribs were from DOLLAR GENERAL and they were a whole dollar last year at Xmas time!

They had big chicken legs and steaks and other cool fun toys too...they're made by "Gravy Train" and the other side has the logo on it.

I think WalMart might have had them too!

Send all your humans out before Christmas! Ribs make a lovely stocking stuffer!!!!

Pug Posse said...

Thanks for sharing your favorite things! Our Mommy's lap is our favorite too. We wish we had some ribs though...we'll have to make sure Mommy makes it to Dollar General soon!
The Pug Posse

The Devil Dog said...

Salinger, we love you. You are priceless. We like your favorite things as well. Those ribs look like they were primo when you first got them.

Roxy