Saturday, May 24, 2008

I can be a turd too!

Wow...mom is totally on a roll today!

NOW that you've met me and seen how cute and adorable I am...she feels the need to share my "dark side" with you too. I keep trying to tell her that Pugs are SUPPOSED to be clownlike and goofy and get into mischief, but sometimes I do things that make her roll her eyes and sometimes use bad words. Here are some examples...

Sometimes when I'm hungry (which is always) I get all loud and growly and sometimes downright RUDE trying to ask for food. It's hard work being this cute and I really need to keep my strength up...don't they get that??? Grrrrrrrrrr
Photobucket

I love to fool my family with my stuffed Pug decoys! I have two of them...this one is Phoebe and she's a little bit smaller than I am now, but now I have Grace (not pictured) that is my same size! I love to leave her on the floor or on the stairs and freak everyone out! HAHAHA...those people are SO easy to fool!
Photobucket

All the books say that Pugs are mainly indoor and lazy dogs. I didn't get that memo because I LOVE being outside and digging in my brother's garden! I'm not supposed to be in there...but he caught me in his pumpkin patch last fall. Oops! BUSTED!
Photobucket

Speaking of pumpkins....I can really be a doofus sometimes
Photobucket

This is my other favorite toy...my purple monkey named Nipsy. I like to get it on with him in the evenings (yes...he's a boy...my vet says it's ok to experiment).
Photobucket

Mommy says she won't be leaving the bathroom closet door open anymore. I thought these were treats!
Photobucket

I LOVE the snow and had so much fun running around in it and getting all wet and gross and giving mommy a heart attack thinking I was going to get hypothermia! She would bring me in and towel me off and I would run right back out my doggie door!!! HAHAHAHAA! It tasted almost like ice cream!
Photobucket

This one is mommy's favorite picture of me being naughty. I sat in the door for probably twenty minutes with these where ALL the neighbors could see what I had!
Photobucket

SO there you have it. I am a very good boy most of the time, but once in a while I just have to shake things up to keep my family on their toes. How boring would it be if I were just one of those lazy pugs that did nothing but sleep all day? LAAAAAAAAME!

1 comment:

Archie and Melissa said...

Salinger!
You are so cute even when you are getting into mischief.
You made us laugh!
What a neat puggy you are!
melissa and emmitt