Friday, September 2, 2011

New Friend(?) Friday

Mom left me alone this morning for like 93938747382.5 hours and said she had to go out for some "Retail Therapy". She went to some place called Garden Ridge and came back with a bunch of crap and THIS....

"Hey MOM! Who is this bag-o-doughnuts????"



What do you MEAN we look like twins!?

Are you BLIND??? I am WAAAAAY more handsome than this guy!



Ok, maybe if I ignore him, he'll leave....

"I'M NOT LOOOOOKING AT YOUUUUU!!!"



"Dude, you smell funny...

kind of like resin and SHAME!"



I don't trust this clown...

I'm going to keep an eye on him and see what he's up to. Did you keep the receipt, Mom????



***MOM'S NOTE*** His name is GILBERT and he's STAYING! We just don't know where exactly he's going to live here in our house yet!


Happy Friday everyone!!!!


9 comments:

Payton said...

Hey Salinger!! Happy Friday, dude! I'd ask Kitty+Coco what to do because I think they recently got a "new friend" too. Don't worry though cause you are WAY more handsome than that guy. Enjoy the long weekend with lots of treats and naps (so kick that new guy out of YOUR bed)!
Love,
Payton

Chicas Libelulas said...

Hola S-doG!!
That Dude is a lot better than our Nephew-Son (whatever he is)!! Your Dude does eat your McCheesy Burgers and Treats!! but Show him who is Boss!!
Bechos
Spongy & Licky

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Um Salinger we vote he stays outside.

Oh and our Mom is jealous you have this "Gilbert" dude to hang with and she is sad we don't have that store around these parts. Stay safe hope he doesn't sleep in the big cloud bed.

Hugs
The Girls

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Salinger
You do look like twins... of course you are more handsome,, yes,, yes,, Your expressions are the same!
We love Gilbert,,and I want one.
I bet he doesn't eat much!
love
tweedles

Two French Bulldogs said...

Holy crap. Watch so that think doesn't start taking over your stuff and moms attention. Nutty
Benny & Lily

Hank said...

Gilbert, huh?

So, bud......have ya - uh.....ahem....."indoctrinated" 'im yet?

Adventures of two Indianapolis Girls said...

Look on the bright side, he didn't bogart your toys or water bowl like I did (that was fun!)

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my gosh!

we LOOOOve gilbert!

what a fabulous pug find!

Anonymous said...

Gilbert=Awesome.
You should put him near your fireplace lmao