Monday, September 12, 2011

Thank you, Bellatrix!!!!!

Ok, ok, ok, we know...where the EFF have we been, right??? Don't worry...all is well. Mom has had a TON of work to do lately (the kind she gets paid for) and she's looked like THIS lately...

Throw in some more coffee cups and empty Diet Cokes....make the hair all messed up and put her in PJs and that's mom. Tres Glamorous, no?



ANYWAY....enough about HER....I have to tell you about the SUPER AWESOME FABULOUS prize that I won from Beautiful Bellatrix! She gave away this mystery box of all of her favorite things (ooohhh...how OPRAH-esque!) in honor of her 2nd birthday and I WON!!!! WHOOOHOOO!

"Salinger? That's MEEEEE!"



OMG...a card from Belly, with her PICTURE on the front!!!! Just look at those fabulous ORBS (that's Belly-ese for EYES you perverts!)

Her sable coat is SO fabulous!!!!



Holy CRAP! LOOK at all this cool stuff!!!!!

What a HAUL!!!!


Bellatrix (and her mom!) sent ALL THIS STUFF.....

Jeeeez O Man!!!



All Belly's favorite things!!!!

A floppy frisbee, A Snoozle pig snout chewy, Tummy biscuits, A Churpi Chew (ooohhh...we've never heard of those!), a COW trachea (W00T!) and a toy called a "FLAPPY"! (QUIT laughing Mom!!!! Criminy....SO immature!!!!!)


Here I am trying to figure out what to do with the Flappy....

Please ignore Mom's stooooopid baby talk voice. I have no clue what that's about. It hurts my ears too.


I did a nice "SIT" for a Tummy biscuit!

Mmmmmm perfect bite sized bit of cranberry/appley/yogurtey goodness!!!! YUMMMMMY!



This is my GRATEFUL face! Thank you SO MUCH Bellatrix (and peeps) for sharing some of your favorite things in honor of your birthday! I'm honored that the randomizer picked me to win your stash!!!!

If you're not already friends with sweet Bellatrix, go by her bloggie and show her some love and wish her a belated 2nd birthday!

Happy Monday everyone....now GET BACK TO WORK!

14 comments:

Crabbie Chris said...

I'm super happy you liked all your goodies! Flappy is a super fun toy, mom and dad like to hit my toes with it and then I run after it. Mom says I'm like a cat!
Enjoy all the bones and savor the snout. I'm happy to have shared my 2nd birthday with you.
Oh mom says look on the back of the card, it makes her squeal and your mom probably will too. Strange our mothers are!

Payton said...

Hey Sal! We've been missing you!! What a crazy amount of loot you got! Your grateful face is pretty sad looking...my mom just wanted to give you tons of kisses. Have fun playing and chewing!
Love,
Payton

The WriggleButts said...

So many great things! Lucky you, Sal! We loved the video! BOL!

B

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Wow, what a haul! So many goodies :)

Brutus won a snoozle from Bellatrix a while back and she was nice enough to send one for each of us - she is a sweet one :)

Have a pugtastic day Sal and tell your mom not to work so hard!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

What a lucky pug you are!!! Have fun with your loot.

Suzy said...

Sal! I'm so happy to see your cute face again! Tell mom to stop working so hard, lol

I love your snorting in the video :)

Bellatrix & her mom totally ROCK!!!

Mia said...

Oh Sal what a great haul!! It was so nice of Bellatrix to share her birthday loot with you!! It was so fun to meet you the other night!! I hope we get to play again soon!

~kisses~

Mia

Scott said...

Nice stash there Sal. That was so nice of Bellatrix.

Your Buddy,
Riggs

Anonymous said...

It's very exiting to find this salingerthepug.blogspot.com site. You definitely can write and teach and inspire. Keep writing - I'll keep reading.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi salinger!
wowie!
bellatrix sure know how to send a prize package!

how fun is that?!

xoxoxo
a & m

Tiffy said...

I just know that all those goodies must be gone by now, right? That's what goodies are for - EATING!

So cool that Bellatrix did a giveaway on her birthday. She's so smart!

Tiffy

Southern Fried Pugs said...

You totally scored! And you totally sounded like a pig. Oink oink!
Tell your mom that Twitter can be her friend. Or just take over her account. It IS named for you. Just snatch the phone and start tweeting with the rest of us pugs.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Ha ha Salinger you and the flappy...your face you make is just like me! I would sit for treats too.


Hugs Sequoia

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh man what great treats..hope mom cleaned her desk, BOL
Benny & Lily