Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sushi Saturday

Holden was in the mood for sushi today...so he decided to make some Tuna Rolls for lunch...

I got to watch him in action! Good job Holden-san!


Mmmmmm....tuna roll!




The fresh tuna smelled so delicious...so I looked extra cute until I got a sample...

NOM!


***SPIT! SPIT! COUGH COUGH COUGH!!!***


Dude.....WTF?

I think you forgot to COOK this tuna! It's cold and RAW!



Forget this....

I require MY tuna to be grilled to a perfect medium with a light glaze of honey and sesame! This crap simply WON'T do!


Nice job making your sushi look all pretty Holden...but I'll pass!

Mom...quit operating that flashy box, get your keys and take me to get a McCheesyBurger so I can get this raw fish taste out of my PuggyMouth!


Happy Sushi Saturday everyone!

9 comments:

Minnie and Mack said...

Ha ha ha! My thoughts exactly. We hope you got your McCheesy Burger!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Vito and Gina said...

Hmmm. Salinger I thought you and I were on the same page. But I can't imagine turning down tuna in any form. The only thing I turn down is lettuce. And even then I chew on it for awhile before spitting it back out so that it's nice and slimy when Mom has to pick it up. (Great fun by the way)

Later!
Vito

Two French Bulldogs said...

Thats what I'm talkin bout! Fishies
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Gee,, it must have been really bad!
love
tweedles

Payton said...

I love me some fish. Mom usually gives me some of her salmon when she has it, but I haven't tried anything raw. I bet I'd eat it up like Vito...but I think the McCheesyBurger would hit the spot! Hope you got one.
Love,
Payton

Hank said...

Sal, buddy......I thought that tuna roll was a see-gar!!!

Either way, looks perty good tuh me!

Winston Wilbur said...

good job! but i have never had the luxury of tasting sushi. It is so big here in vancouver but Mum says no. Something abouts her giving it to her old cat once and then sleepless nights of diarrehea for days afterwords... the poor cat was wanting to go out every hour to potty. After that mum says no one gets to try sushi in our house!!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Salinger I will eat anything send me some of that Tuna.....mmmmmm!!!

Hope you get a McCheessy burger too.

Hugs
Sequoia the garbage can

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my gosh!
you guys make that look easy and it is not!
s-dog you are so funny!
that is the people version of a "raw" diet.

xoxoxoox