Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My new Auntie Melissy SWEATER VEST!

I got an early Christmas present!!!! ANOTHER Auntie Melissy ORIGINAL!!!!
A CADET SWEATER!!!!! THIS sweater is VERY special because it's modeled after Daddy's old Citadel Cadet uniform!
This is daddy waaaaay back in 1987 when he was graduating from The Citadel! Daddy's uniform has SHRUNK a LOT since his cadet days (hahaha) so we couldn't pose for a "twinsies" pic.... but here is a pic of us in front of his Citadel christmas tree!
The Citadel mascot is the BULLDOG, but we're going to let that slide since they also have smushy faces. I'm trying to get him to start a campaign to change the school mascot over to the Citadel PUG, but he's apparently too busy to start his letter writing. Auntie Melissy and Archie (R-Chee!) do such an amazing job with these comfy sweater vests! It's like a wearing a big hug that keeps nekkid pug tummies warm!!!!
SO cozy!!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! CLICK HERE to go to Melissa's Pugnotes Etsy shop and order your very own yarn hug! They fit PERFECTLY and are nice and warm without interfering with "Pug Business" (if you follow me....) THANK YOU for making me such a perfect sweater Auntie Melissy!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

15 comments:

Mia said...

What a wonderful sweater!! I must get mom on the ball and get me one ordered. My little pug butt can use all the warmth it can get!!!

~kisses~

Mia

Archie and Melissa said...

hi laura and salinger!
oh we are sooooo happy that you and kevin love salinger's new sweater vest.
we LOVED making it for you! :)
what a wonderful post!
A Yarn HUG! that is the nicest thing ever.
you made our whole day!
love you!
xoxoxo
aunty melissy & R-Chee <3

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

How wonderful, and stylish. Thank your dad for his service.

Minnie and Mack said...

Salinger, you are so handsome in your Citadel sweater vest! Maybe hu-mom will get a Florida State colors one for Mack.

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

PeeS: A pug is awful close to a bull dog. They should definitely change!

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Salinger looks so handsome in his new sweater vest! Great pictures! Have a wonderful holiday and new year :)

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We love Melissa's sweaters, Scarlet has several, maybe even many! They keep her nice and toasty, and cute :)

Love that your sweater looks your Daddy's Citadal uniform, that's a special honor.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Suzy said...

Very cute, Sal! I want to see you in one of those cute dog hats from Aunty Melissa's store xoxo

Frank The Tank said...

I do think that it is a perfect sweater for you! Good job to your Auntie Melissy, she is super kind and thoughtful to make you such a nice warm snuggly gift! Mum got me a knit "Where's Waldo" style jumper for me and I love to wear it, its so warm! MMMmmmm! Love, Licks and Phugs xxxxxxx

Chfnman said...

Sal I'm glad you clarified when your dad was at the Citadel, for a second I thought it was 1927! I was going to say he still looks pretty good for being that old! Snort, snort!

Sorry, its been a real long month this past week!

Gampy

Two French Bulldogs said...

We live your sweater. How weird, moms clothes are shrinking too
Benny & Lily

Payton said...

Wow, Salinger! You look great in that new sweater and I bet you just make your dad so proud by honoring him! I hope you were able to milk that for some extra eatables!
Love,
Payton

Tucker and Lola said...

What a lovely sweater Sal, and you look great in it! Mom just added Archie the other day and I am going to make her get busy and check those yarn hugs out!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Salinger
You look so sharp in your Citidal sweater that Auntie Missy and Archie made! Wow!!
And your right- those sweaters fit perfect, and keep us nice and warm!
I love my sweaters too
love
tweedles

Hank said...

Sal, buddy....lookin' sharp there, bud.

Ya picked a good time tuh join the miluhtary. Don't ax, don't tell don't matter!

Unknown said...

Salpuggy, this here is your good pal Howie. I jest read Maw the riot act cuz she hasn't been staying up with important reading materials sech as your blog. That's a cool sweater dude, and I mean that only in a manly type way. I'm wondering if Aunty Melissy can make one with no holes for Annie, and we can jest slip it over her head and leave her on the dog bed to roll around all day....
yours most truly,
PeeMan
Pee Ess - next time you chase summa them geese, catch me one. I heard they taste jest like chicken...